Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Isn't it because the autocombo normals count separately from the actual normal on the reverse gatling restriction?

You can't, it's like in P4U (except with no unique normals).

Damn that kinda sucks, IMO you should never force auto combos onto a fighting game, if your gonna add it, make it separate style cuz if you playing a match and both have like 10% health left and the opponent catches you with A then mashes it and wins no skill, where as manually inputting can give that chance of the opponent fucking up. 

I hate auto combos period lol

The auto-combo discussion again? Thought we left this far behind us with P4U.

Anyway, auto combos are *never* optimal and almost never give a strong reward to the player. At the same time, they don't hurt the game in anyway since people who actually get into the game won't really be using them at all. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter how much effort a player has to put in to do a combo once they hit you -- the point remains that they hit you and there isn't really a difference between a player mashing A to do an auto combo and a player doing a regular combo. It's the almost the exact same argument as Simple Mode.

I'd love to put this to bed forever - no reason to still be having this discussion.

Damn that kinda sucks, IMO you should never force auto combos onto a fighting game, if your gonna add it, make it separate style cuz if you playing a match and both have like 10% health left and the opponent catches you with A then mashes it and wins no skill, where as manually inputting can give that chance of the opponent fucking up. 

I hate auto combos period lol

Why are you getting opened up by a 5A in the first place.

autocombos are a mechanic, every character has one. if you feel it is cheap you can use it. but they're also sooo bad compared to a real combo.

I don't know what else to say. 

UNIEL's are just too good to be just autocombos

Be specific. Which character, because they sure aren't with the characters I checked.

I bet the people who say Autocombos are cheap are the same people who say stuff like "C-Stick in Smash is cheap" or "Stopping Power in CoD is cheap".

Are you joking. Auto combos are garbage in this game. At least P4A DiaACombos are useful. UNIEL ones are pretty much never used except for really really odd confirms like point blank 5C for some characters in order to reuse 5C. Why would you do a 2k combo for a metered DialACombo when you can do at least 2.5k meterless with okizeme.

Why are you getting opened up by a 5A in the first place.

I aint, lol only been in training room for 10 mins then went off to sleep, haven't been back on yet. Never played P4A either so didn't know about autos.

not trying to start a big fuss about autos being good or not. Im new to this system so im salty about it, I just don't think autos belong in fighting games,

Motherfu- Hydes jab is 10 frame startup. TEN FRAMES! who the hell is gonna get opened up by some shit like that?

The autocombos in this game are actually useful if you want to apply pressure using using normals you've already used once during your current blockstring, since the autocombos disregard the ´´once per combo`` rule your normals usually have.

EG: I'm using Merkava and I want to use 4B-5A-4B for some reason. Normally, this would be impossible without CS. However, since my autocombo goes 5A-4B, I can get 4B-5A-4B by pressing 4B-5A-5A. 

This doesn't work the other way, though. I can't press 5A-5A-4B to get 5A-4B-4B.

Motherfu- Hydes jab is 10 frame startup. TEN FRAMES! who the hell is gonna get opened up by some shit like that?

Dude, it like goes further than Chaos' 5C.

Can someone explain how the replay system works for me? I want to view a replay for the trophy, but, I can't figure out how to save one.

Maybe some help with some of the character-specific trophies for hits/damage as needed?

Can someone explain how the replay system works for me? I want to view a replay for the trophy, but, I can't figure out how to save one.

Maybe some help with some of the character-specific trophies for hits/damage as needed?

Press start after an online match, like during the winner screen. It will then ask you to save it, then all it is there pressing ok

man i am getting absolutely bodied online. i'm having such a hard time making sense of this game's neutral

maybe i should put Eltnum aside for a while and pick up someone with friendlier execution until i figure out how to play

So far having a blast with Gordeau, looking into picking up Vatista as my sub, but man is she difficult to use.

Messed around with Merkava, Waldstein, and Chaos are well, shame Chaos is so bad though, he's pretty cool.

Merkava is by far the craziest character, the scrub killer.

I can't seem to get merkava throw right. I cant get the 8 hits. Only the 4.

Mash your buttons and spin your stick. I usually get all hits.

man i am getting absolutely bodied online. i'm having such a hard time making sense of this game's neutral

maybe i should put Eltnum aside for a while and pick up someone with friendlier execution until i figure out how to play

I feel your pain. I still have to get used to this system and I'm using the easier character in the game.