Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

https://twitter.com/fura_pan/status/519443462429491201

Looks like like they're going to do a broadcast discussing the possibility of UNI2 and also about improving the current UNIEL?

http://transistar.info/2014/10/furapanust14/

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/%E3%83%91%E3%83%B3%E5%B7%A5%E5%A0%B4%E8%A3%8Ftv

I hope they don't cripple Gordeau. That's all I hope for.

Ya know, I sorta hope they put Gordeau in a wheelchair, and he can't pay for his scythe insurance anymore.
Not because I think the character is broken or busted, but because I'm genuinely curious to see how many people would stick with the character.

Who knows with Frenchbread though, I just hope the announcement isn't "We don't have time to work on this because DFC is printing money" 

Give Seth at least 9k health.. i have no idea why it's at 8k considering what he can do doesn't really make up for it. More than 9k is asking for too much.. but ill be fine with just 9k.

Gordeau shouldn't have so many reversal supers, I can live with it being just EX Grim Reaper, but remove the invul from the others.

Other than that I would like for Hyde to have a better air to air than j.6c and be able to CH orbiter without needing the follow up.

I just hope they give back 22A in his combos. It was pretty.

I'd also like to see this move launch the opponent higher on CH so we can combo. Would improve alot of his bad matchups.

Here's hoping for an overhead for Chaos. (Or better yet, Azi)

Oh, whoops, already posted that. My bad.

Anywho, I just discovered that Veil Off is, in fact, not fully invincible. Gord's 214B grabs you out of it. You still enter Veil Off state. Sometimes.

For some reason, I'm not worried about Merkava and Vatista at all. And even if they do get nerfed, I'll most probably stick to them, since the things I love in them are too deeply ingrained into their playstyles. It's not like they can cut Merkava's arms in half, right?

http://contentssync-arcsystemworks.ambel.info/index.cgi?eid=1307

Patch for PS3 version will be released on the next Wednesday!

Arc System Works has detailed all the changes.

-------

Arcade Mode
- Fixed some bugs related to winning streaks

Training Mode, Player Match, VS Mode, VS CPU Mode
- BGM select function added. Can be used in these 4 modes.

Training Mode
- Fixed some bugs with pause menu view

Player Match
- Game now remembers the stage that was used in the previous match
- Fixed some bugs related to character colors
- Fixed some bugs related to Character Select screen.

Ranking
- Fixed some bugs in the score display

Battle Scenes
- CPU opponent's level has been adjusted
- Fixed various bugs from Waldstein, Byakuya, Orie, Seth, Chaos and Yuzuriha

Option
- "Display Type" has been added.
- Fixed a bug related to button settings

Others
- Fixed some bugs related to Main Menu view
- Fixed some typos from Character Select screen

* Character balance remains the same!

Ya know, I sorta hope they put Gordeau in a wheelchair, and he can't pay for his scythe insurance anymore.

Not because I think the character is broken or busted, but because I'm genuinely curious to see how many people would stick with the character.

Who knows with Frenchbread though, I just hope the announcement isn't "We don't have time to work on this because DFC is printing money" 

; ~ ; Don't cripple mah husbando.

Meanies.

On a serious note, as a Gordeau main, yeah, he needs to be toned down a bit.

Glad that bugs and stuff are being fixed and FINALLY we can pick stages.

Player Match

- Fixed some bugs related to character colors

I hope this means it'll actually remember my default color for more than 1 matches. Also, did the stream happen yet or is it a little later? I'm curious about what was said.

I hope this means it'll actually remember my default color for more than 1 matches. Also, did the stream happen yet or is it a little later? I'm curious about what was said.

To get your default color back, command is :b::f::abt: at the character select screen

No need to be quick. The game selects back your default color when you leave and come back on your character. That's the bug they will fix I suppose

Training Mode, Player Match, VS Mode, VS CPU Mode

- BGM select function added. Can be used in these 4 modes.

RIP in peace, Nanase!

I'm glad this got added. Best fix imo.

Stream over. Nothing of importance announced. Here's just some random info bits...

- French Bread doesn't really have any influence to UNIEL official tournament, so they can't increase the amount of qualifiers - Gotta ask from others.
- They would like to make a sequel and are currently looking for more people... Nothing actual done yet, but only thinking stuff that needs to be done in the sequel.
- Narita never expected their fighting game (Dengeki FC) to get a TV commercial.

- There won't be another guest character from same series. If you want to play as Murakumo, go ask En-Eins developers to create a sequel.
- At first Narita though that once the game got popular they could remove the guest characters.
- Narita thinks it's too early for Kuon to become playable character - at best he could be a boss in the sequel.
- Narita thinks it's impossible for them to create Lobbies like ArcSys did in BBCp and P4U2 - It's like creating a completely different game within a game.

- They have gotten a lot of feedback that the currenct system is pretty good, so they think that they shouldn't make any big changes anymore.
- Narita thought that there's no need for Story Mode in a fighting game, but they've huge amount of requests about it.

- Narita doesn't allow panty shots for any characters.
- There's still chance for Chemeti to be added.

- Adding Network Mode to arcade version (like in Tekken 7) is technically possible, but what happens to the paid 100 yen when the connection fails...
- Narita think it could work and eventually all arcade fighters might end up that way.

- "Who would buy Orie's or Vatista's dakimakura...?"
- A lot of Akatsuki Blitzkampf players have sent feedback to French Bread.

- It's going to take a while longer before Nanase and Byakuya are going to be added to arcades.

- Porting Windows-based arcade version to PS3 was difficult, but now it's more difficult to move data from PS3 version to arcade version...

- Sequel's name hasn't been decided, but Narita says that "UNI Two sound dumb"
- It was unexpected how many requests for playable Tsukuyomi they got, but currently story prevent her from being added...
- Terminology and setting explanation page is coming soon. If they don't create something like that, they can never do a Story Mode.
- "Look at the time!" system voice needs to be added. No idea when.

- Narita still wants Skullgirls guest character, but nothing to talk about yet.
- Porting Melty Blood: Current Code to a newer arcade machine isn't something French Bread can do on their own. Talk to TYPE-MOON.
- Narita isn't sure if they can add alternative button schemes (like in BlazBlue) to the arcades.
- When they watch Kamone playing Hilda, they wonder how exactly is that character supposed to be weak...

- They don't have too many people to draw pixel sprites...
- Nothing to announce coming next month... Next stream sometime later...

- It's been some time since they worked in the Western version of the game. It's pretty much in ArcSys' hands now.

- They get a lot of comment from overseas. As long as it's English it's okay, but when they get comments in other languages they don't know what to do.

Thanks for the translation Sourenga! It's very appreciated

Stream over. Nothing of importance announced. Here's just some random info bits...

- A lot of Akatsuki Blitzkampf players have sent feedback to French Bread.

lol, I am not surprised. Looks like they want to move forward with UNIB 2 but it'll probably be a while before we see it since they're only now starting to try and get the ball rolling. It's also good to know we can give feedback in english.

Even if it was nothing major, those tidbits are interesting. Thanks for the translation.

- Narita doesn't allow panty shots for any characters.

More subtle ass-shots then?

Is Kamone metaphysics/metaphysica?

Gordeau shouldn't have so many reversal supers, I can live with it being just EX Grim Reaper, but remove the invul from the others.
Other than that I would like for Hyde to have a better air to air than j.6c and be able to CH orbiter without needing the follow up.

You can os ex grim/ex assim with a fuzzy block.

Time 4~7 correctly and you'll block grim and jump assim