Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Stream over. Nothing of importance announced. Here's just some random info bits...

- Porting Melty Blood: Current Code to a newer arcade machine isn't something French Bread can do on their own. Talk to TYPE-MOON.

TYPE-MOON loves to make their fans wait A LOT. They're like a japanese Valve.

But your main's voice is already awful :^)

I honestly can't imagine an english speaking Hilda that would be pleasant to hear.

Did I miss a beat somewhere?
I do not recall a press release or anything saying  we were getting English voices...

Did I miss a beat somewhere?

I do not recall a press release or anything saying  we were getting English voices...

I think we just all are desperately hoping we get them, because Aksys taking that long to change words in a .txt file would make us all cry.

Keep in mind they probably have other projects and obligations that were started before uniel. Personally hearing Noel repeat "Hands off the panda" in BB for three hours once is enough for me to be pretty damn okay with no Eng voices lol

Keep in mind they probably have other projects and obligations that were started before uniel. Personally hearing Noel repeat "Hands off the panda" in BB for three hours once is enough for me to be pretty damn okay with no Eng voices lol

Oh God...

That was terrible. I cringed when I heard that.

Who is Kamone? First time i heared that name for 3 years. Can he be Kamoseri?

Staff at French Bread. He's their battle system planner and a program writer.

Good. Thank you:3

Stream over. Nothing of importance announced. Here's just some random info bits...

- They would like to make a sequel and are currently looking for more people... Nothing actual done yet, but only thinking stuff that needs to be done in the sequel.

Well that is... interesting. I wonder what would happen when they pull that trigger for a full on sequel.

- Narita never expected their fighting game (Dengeki FC) to get a TV commercial.

Oh that is funny, he didn't expect Sega to drop some marketing money for this project? Really?

- There won't be another guest character from same series. If you want to play as Murakumo, go ask En-Eins developers to create a sequel.

First off, boo.... that sucks.

Second off... hasn't Subtle-Style played with their sprite making tools before? Why just hand them a copy of the engine and let them get to business... what would be stopping Narita from doing that?

BGM Select is the exact same way as in BBCP. You cycle through them by pressing left or right, using up or down to cycle through stages. Most titles are in English.

Nah, you're probably thinking about a completely different character from a completely different game :v:

Haha, how did they get Eltnam for one part and Eltnum for the other.

Chaos can still do 6C>EXS for artificially high damage. 

Balance was intentionally left unchanged outside of glitches like Wald 6C wallbounce/Yuzu counter>TP glitch.

That includes projectile unscale.

It's a good thing, too, since lord knows Aka would be even worse without it.