Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

* Raito has been talking with Narita about holding a new UStream broadcast, but it's not decided yet

Well, that didn't take too long to confirm...

French Bread has now confirmed that they will be holding a UStream broadcast on Friday, May 29th.

Stream will be held on their UStream channel and it'll start at 10 PM Japanese time.

Cool, they've added "First Attack" thingie into the game. The player who first deals damage to the opponent instantly gets Vorpal.

Am I right in seeing that Nanase doesn't need to do 6+button for swordcar followup and only has to press a button?

Because I REALLY like that.

Phonon's command list

COMMAND NORMALS

4B
3C
j.2B
j.4B
5BB

FORCE FUNCTION
Impulsive Frustrattion [衝動フラストレート] B+C

SPECIALS
Sliding Afflict [滑走アフリクト] 236 A/B/C
Tuning Satisfact [調律サティスファクト] 214 A/B/C
     - Additional Attack [追加入力] 4 + A/B/C
Guiding Ascend [誘導アセンド] 623 A/B/C
Suppressing Restrict [抑制リストリクト] 22 A/B/C

INFINITE WORTH
Binding Beatitude [拘束 ビアティチュード] 41236+D
Totally Dominating Servitude [完全征服サービチュード] A+B+C+D

Edited by Sourenga

The English words in Phonon's attacks... for her specials and force function they are all verbs (except Satisfact... which is not a real word) and for her Infinite Worth they are both nouns. Perhaps the kanji should be translated to be consistent with that theme ("Suppressing Restrict" instead of "Suppression Restrict"). Of course, the special move English verbs can also be turned into nouns by adding "-ion/-sion" on the ends, so there's also that to consider.

I only checked my mains, but it seems that all Force Functions have proper names now. Also, Vatista got crouching BABABABA. No changes to Merkava that I can see in the move list.

He already has it, it's the standing overhead ground slam.

Here are the new Force Function names if anyone cares... 

Hyde - Vestige of Cruelty (峭刻ノ残滓, Shoukoku no Zanshi)
Linne - Parry Flash > Heavenly Lynchpin (躱閃 > 天楔, Tasen > Tenzetsu)
Waldstein - Fersen Vulf (フェルゼンヴルフ)
Carmine - Roll up! (捲れ!)
Orie - Aerial Leap (エアリアルリープ)
Gordeau - Rusty Nail (ラスティネイル)
Merkava - I give beating (我、攪拌する, Ware Kouhan-suru)
Vatista (A+B) - Leviosa (レヴィオーサ)
Seth - Geometry of the Abyss Raid (淵侵のジオメトリー, Enshin No Geometry)
Yuzuriha - Twin Moon's One-handed Sword-drawing Arts Third Type: Sever (双月一刀流抜刀術参之型: 截, Sougetsu Ittou-ryuu Battou Jutsu San-no-Kata: Setsu )

Hilda - Tri-Furket (トライファーケット)
Chaos - Sneak Around (スネークアラウンド)
Eltnum - Etherite Shift (エーテライト・シフト)

So everyone's getting new force functions, or...?

No, same old moves are just finally getting proper names. Vatista's B+C, Byakuya's, Nanase's and Akatsuki's Force Functions had names a long time ago.

I only checked my mains, but it seems that all Force Functions have proper names now. Also, Vatista got crouching BABABABA. No changes to Merkava that I can see in the move list.

...huh? Is it controllable like standing or...? I'm not sure what that would be like...

Can we talk about how, in that survey thingy that was also posted, one question is asking us who we want in UNIst (I'm assuming as playable).

*mashes on Erika*

Choices are: Adelheit, Enkidu, Erika Wagner, Kaguya Seikaiguu, Kuon, Lex Bartholomeus, Mika Returna, Radiata, Reflecta, Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, Uzuki, Zenith,and oddly enough, Kuu.

I'll kill myself if Kuu gets the most votes to become playable.

Can we talk about how, in that survey thingy that was also posted, one question is asking us who we want in UNIst (I'm assuming as playable).

*mashes on Erika*

Choices are: Adelheit, Enkidu, Erika Wagner, Kaguya Seikaiguu, Kuon, Lex Bartholomeus, Mika Returna, Radiata, Reflecta, Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, Uzuki, Zenith,and oddly enough, Kuu.

I'll kill myself if Kuu gets the most votes to become playable.

I just voted myself, for Enkidu. He looks too cool not to be in.

3 articles, the content is different (slightly different interviews with kamone/narita, different screenshots, dengeki have a video demoing phonon)

edit: 4 gamer article have one video of them talking with kamone now, and dengeki have screenshots of each attack with the command

3 articles, the content is different (slightly different interviews with kamone/narita, different screenshots, dengeki have a video demoing phonon)

edit: 4 gamer article have one video of them talking with kamone now, and dengeki have screenshots of each attack with the command

Really good range and nice speed, very interesting.

Really good range and nice speed, very interesting.

But seems to have UNIEL Seth's HP

On second thought, after watching the mirror match, Phonon doesn't look as visually unappealing as I originally thought. She aite.