Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

another note is that since you can choose if you want to get hit by the projectile or by the jump attack, if they made the projectile a horrible starter, you could choose that.  Similar to Koko's black hole vs rolling into trap or fireball stuff to reduce the damage. 

Okay, I'm killing this discussion here. There's no point to continuing it, and the original point of interest was lost in this mindless argument. Do not continue it.

UNI[st] 3.01 is coming to arcades on September 8th

CHANGELIST

Character Specific Changes:
Fixed the phenomenon where the webs set up by Byakuya's "Should I plant it around here?" didn't disappear when they were attacked
Fixed the phenomenon where the webs set up by Byakuya's "Should I plant it around here?" dealt chip damage even when they were blocked using the Shield.
Fixed the phenomenon where Phonon's EX "Yuudou Ascend" animation would play out if you cancelled the attack on hit and used another move.
Fixed the phenomenon where Vatista's "Sidereus Fragmentum" dealt more hits than normally when they were detonated.
Fixed the phenomenon where Seth's "Fastfall follow-up move" messed the directions where the moves Seth used after it could be blocked from.
Fixed the phenomenon where Waldstein's "Assault" had his hurtbox the same as during a normal jump.
Fixed the phenomenon where Chaos' "Breathe Out" couldn't be cancelled to other special moves on hit.

Other Fixes:
Other minor fixes and improved operation stability.

So does Phonon still get 5k with half meter and cs?

Fixed the phenomenon where Phonon's EX "Yuudou Ascend" animation would play out if you cancelled the attack on hit and used another move.

She shouldn't. 

^Yeah, though I wonder to consider, besides being the first Melty Blood to be brought out overseas, and it being the latest version. (Hopefully in English besides the fan translations.)

But yeah, Uniel there too is good news.

The strange thing is that they quasi confirm a home release even before ASW or French-Bread themselves. Either it was a typo and they are meaning -Revelator-, because the Featured Demo section of the official site hasn't it listed yet, but that's very unlikely, or there it was a huge communication mistake on their side and they anticipated the real announcement.

I'm REALLY hoping they just skip straight to EXE:Late[st] for the PC release now.

10 hours ago, ChexGuy said:

I'm REALLY hoping they just skip straight to EXE:Late[st] for the PC release now.

Well, we're hoping, but undoubtedly, expect it to be UNIEL, no [st]. (Unless otherwise noted.)

35 minutes ago, MelodyEmeraldCross said:

Here's hoping we get either 1. Console release date and/or 2. New character reveal for tomorrow at Anime Ascension. :v:

Based on what I've heard from twitter, console release doesn't seem likely at this point (Read the responses to the linked tweet for context)

50 minutes ago, MLSTRM said:

Based on what I've heard from twitter, console release doesn't seem likely at this point (Read the responses to the linked tweet for context)

Damn. Oh well. Hopefully we do get console news sooner rather than later. :(

1 hour ago, RurouniLoneWolf said:

They're streaming UNIST casuals and the main UNIEL tournament is today. But I imagine they also had UNIST setups to play on at the pre-event yesterday as well. 

Actually, there was only 1 setup for UNIST and plenty for UNIEL at the pre-event, lol. Though that might change later on due at A.A.

Edit/Update: On second thought, it will be only 1 setup, everyone try Phonon there if you haven't and differences to your main over there too.