Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Some early stuff starting to come in

CrossCast VO duration now depends on your health. More than 30% health and it ends after you do two EX Supers - Tweet

Damage scaling has also changed. Feels like all the old CVO combos do about 300~500 damage less - Tweet

11 minutes ago, Steve-Fiction said:

After seeing her footage, Mika absolutely is a grappler with high aerial mobility. She also has the King Dedede dash attack.

Oh no, OH NO, NOT SACCHIN AGAIN!

1 hour ago, Steve-Fiction said:

After seeing her footage, Mika absolutely is a grappler with high aerial mobility. She also has the King Dedede dash attack.

Source?

Just now, heavymetalmixer said:

NOT THE LIGHT-GRAPPLING HORROR!

I would like to note that Mika's theme is amazing, and I wish we could buy the expanded OST some day.

I was kind of expecting f-bread to recreate a character like Sacchin in some manner.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, ChexGuy said:

It sure does seem that way to me, but feel free to correct me if that is not the case.

.....Aaaaaaand it looks like we have a date set for when the arcade update is set to release; The 27th of June.

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/portal/post-1857/

Man, talk about working fast... Then again, if they found no major issues with the update during the location tests, I guess that is a good thing? :)

"soon"

maybe it'll be right after the summer sale ends like Neptunia.

Hi there, new to the forums, my first post here, etc...

I'm also waiting for the steam release. I don't own a Play Station and I don't plan on getting one. 

I saw some videos of the new character (Mika). I checked the last pages and I didn't saw them, so I'm posting them (sorry if it's old news).

Moveset:

Matches:

9 minutes ago, Soul of Asgard said:

Hi there, new to the forums, my first post here, etc...

I'm also waiting for the steam release. I don't own a Play Station and I don't plan on getting one. 

I saw some videos of the new character (Mika). I checked the last pages and I didn't saw them, so I'm posting them (sorry if it's old news).

Welcome! And thanks!

Ah, So Mika's theme is called 'forceful step', thanks Asgard.

It's not the actual thing, but you can listen to an accurate rendition of it (8 bit style) here

Well, all's I can say is finally, lol. Though the steam page and the site for it doesn't seem to be live just yet.

And then there's the thought of price. Probably expecting around the $20-30 mark as usual for ASW Steam ports, along with associated launch discounts and bonuses.

I've just bought the Steam version and it feels really fast.

Anyone who played on PS3 before and is now on PC could tell me how many frames i have to add in training room input delay so it's close to PS3? 

Just got the game and I'm loving it so far. Online play got some bugs with the online rooms but I think it will get better in the future. The netcode is decent, I was able to play with another countrymate and someone from Argentina (I'm brazillian) without noticeable lag. Dunno how it will fare against US players. 

Trying to main :UNI_VA: and :UNI_OR: