Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Got it as well, runs real decent, but some parts lag a bit (stages/characters?), either way, its still a good port, Network mode seems to vary on my end too.

Anyone else starting to get anxious about console news? BlazBlue CF is gonna hit consoles soon so maybe after that, French Bread won't feel afraid about competing against it and announce something?

I hope so at least.

7 hours ago, MelodyEmeraldCross said:

Anyone else starting to get anxious about console news? BlazBlue CF is gonna hit consoles soon so maybe after that, French Bread won't feel afraid about competing against it and announce something?

I hope so at least.

I was expecting more arcade news first, it seems like two new characters before console release isn't all that much, but if they would come out with plans to release it, I'd be mad hype for that.

Maybe the tiny amount of new characters could mean that they were working on other stuff (Story Mode?), but that's probably just wishful thinking.

For those that still have a PS3 and have a PS+ subscription. UNIEL will be free for PS+ from 3/7 to 4/4.

This isn't the current version though yeh? Either I'll pick it up. Always wanted to get into it.

On 3/1/2017 at 5:27 PM, Layer said:

This isn't the current version though yeh? Either I'll pick it up. Always wanted to get into it.

Nope, not UNIST, but better than nothing, lol.

Hope there'll be some older folks to help usher in the new players. I can probably help a lot since I never really bothered with routes. Fighting people who are too strong when you're new is probably not the best feeling.

Anybody have the link to the UNIEL discord?

Wow, this game is a lot of fun. How come no one is playing this again?

Great! We just need Erika Wagner, Kaguya Seikaiguu, and Uzuki, maybe Radiata and Reflecta too.

Zenith would be interesting as a user of throwing knives, but would probably be best for Under Night 2 with the really major players/antagonists: Adelheit and Kuon.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:14 PM, TekkamanArk said:

Gematsu updated their story. I guess there's no chance for a 20th character?

With Enkidu, that's 17. I assume its 18th as a playable, 19th is the story boss.

Erika Wagner, please God, be Erika.

18 minutes ago, MelodyEmeraldCross said:

With Enkidu, that's 17. I assume its 18th as a playable, 19th is the story boss.

Erika Wagner, please God, be Erika.

1 Hyde

2 Linne

3 Waldstein

4 Seth

5 Hilde

6 Nanase

7 Byakuya

8 Eltnum

9 Akatsuki

10 Gordeau

11 Chaos

12 Vatista

13 Carmine

14 Merkava

15 Orie

16 Yuzuriha

17 Phonon

18 Mika

19 Enkidu

EDIT: But, if there is a 20th character and this is meant to mislead, i'd hope it was Erika too. Plus, I hate odd numbers, so i'd want the select screen to be even.