Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

If I had a PS4, I'd still get UNIST as well.  Unfortunately, still no Steam release date...  :(

...tho that may actually be a good thing for my wallet and gaming time allocation!  :toot:

Yeah, but it'll still be on PS3 or Vita if you have either of them, but to much dismay of physical disc owners, its digital only.

Well, for anyone here that's still alive at Dustloop, lol. I noticed that UNIST will be at the Playstation Experience 2017 (though I can't really go to it), but I was wondering if it was the translated English text build, and low and behold...

It is, so if anyone's going to PSX, show impressions if possible of the first look of the English version, unless otherwise noted.

Anyways, for those that care, even if DL is barely alive at this point...UNIST's English console release has been out lately, and its alright. That's all...

On 17.2.2018 at 10:27 AM, NeoStrayCat said:

Anyways, for those that care, even if DL is barely alive at this point...UNIST's English console release has been out lately, and its alright. That's all...

"it's alright" doesn't do this game justice. It's amazing.

23 hours ago, Steve-Fiction said:

"it's alright" doesn't do this game justice. It's amazing.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the gameplay is solid, its the translation/localization that gets the "alright" part since they botched most of it. Not a lot, but most of it is there in the wild.

On 24.2.2018 at 11:25 AM, NeoStrayCat said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, the gameplay is solid, its the translation/localization that gets the "alright" part since they botched most of it. Not a lot, but most of it is there in the wild.

Right, gotta agree there. Thought you were talking about the game in general.