Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

On that note, does anyone know what the bug fixes for Chaos, Seth, and Orie are? I wasn't actually aware there were bugs for those characters.

For the other three, I believe these are the changes?

Waldstein: Infinite removed

Byakuya: Force Function cancel removed

Yuzuriha: 4B teleport bug fixed

Finally. I was already resigned to not have BGM selection, but thanks French Bread! No more fuwa fuwa sugar diabetic theme in training with Nanase lol.

BTW, what happened to Vatista's bug? The one that you just shoot stuff for eternity.

I found something. You can jump cancel twice now. After you chain shift you can jump cancel another move. Idk if it's new or not but it's interesting.

Chain shift resets your options. It literally returns you to neutral. That's how it's always been.

Does anyone have a link to the video or can explain how OS DP/Grab on wake-up works in this game? I think you input 623AD but can't quite remember.

There would be no point to doing an OS DP/grab on your own wakeup, since you're throw invulnerable for 8 frames after waking up anyway. In blockstrings, you can probably OS a DP the same way you would OS an anti-air. I suspect it'd be something like 623B~AD (or, as Sashi points out, 623BAD, really).

It doesn't sound amazingly useful, since unlike the anti-air OS, if it gets blocked, you just lose. I suppose it would work in places where you would normally get frame trapped or otherwise hit if you tried the anti-air OS, though.

Just A+D plus your anti air. Like 3A+C+D for Sion, or 2A+C+D for Gordeau.

Just A+D plus your anti air. Like 3A+C+D for Sion, or 2A+C+D for Gordeau.

If the anti-air is a 1/4/5/6 input, then the OS can't be a simultaneous input (or you'll always get shield or throw). Instead, it's whatever your anti-air is, followed immediately by a throw input (in Yuzu's case, for example, it's 5C~AD).

Or my personal favorite, A+B+C+D with less than 100 meter.

Maybe it's me but the CPU seems to be stepping up widely.

Used to fight 5 Level Al before and it was so easy, now they're doing great punishes, footsies and such plus doing like 3\3.5k damage combos.

Well, the patch notes did mention improving the AI. Hope you guys got your single-player trophies already :v:

Well, the patch notes did mention improving the AI. Hope you guys got your single-player trophies already :v:

Or better idea...don't patch, then get those easy 1P trophies done, update, then play game as usual. :v: (And I'm guessing the English release is probably gonna have these updates with the scaled difficulty and the BGM on the disk, and still hoping for worldwide matching instead of region version matching, unlike AH3: Love Max. >_>)

yeah i was goofing around in CPU versus a few days ago and level 5 eltnum bot stuffed my assault with 3C into a full punish and i was like "whoa"

C'mon, you guys are exaggerating. It's not as dumb as before, but the C.PU is still stupid. It's not EFZ-bot level yet

Aksys confirmed cross-region netplay for the US version on twitter \o/

It'll be a while before I actually play this game...

can someone explain why after i get to like lv 58 and waldstien does his grab super, can anyone explain why that's 6.5 k? 

In Survival CPU damage gradually increases with each level.