Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

So any news about balance patch or DLC chars.?

Nope,

French Bread said their next step is to make sequel (if it's possible), so I highly doubt there will be any kind of updates to this game. It's pretty amazing that they even bothered to add the BGM select...

When they release Byakuya and Nanase in arcades, they could change the balance, but I think it's unlikely. Before the console version released Narita stated that the current balance is the finalized form of UNIEL (which is why the console version didn't have a new balance). Narita also stated during the most recent Ustream that "They don't want to change the balance simply because people want someone to get buffed/nerfed. When they change the balance, they want to change the game more drastically."

Nope,

French Bread said their next step is to make sequel (if it's possible), so I highly doubt there will be any kind of updates to this game. It's pretty amazing that they even bothered to add the BGM select...

When they release Byakuya and Nanase in arcades, they could change the balance, but I think it's unlikely. Before the console version released Narita stated that the current balance is the finalized form of UNIEL (which is why the console version didn't have a new balance). Narita also stated during the most recent Ustream that "They don't want to change the balance simply because people want someone to get buffed/nerfed. When they change the balance, they want to change the game more drastically."

Thats make sense, well hope UNIEL sells wells in NA/ EU to get a sequel!

Aksys posted an update, UNIEL now has a release date, and its 2/24/15, yeah, a bit longer, but hey, at least it'll space out between certain games and such some people would go for.

Also, US official site updated! http://aksysgames.com/undernight/

---

Update: Sorry guys, but UNIEL will not have an English dub, and will still only have JP voices and English Texts.

Aksys posted an update, UNIEL now has a release date, and its 2/24/15, yeah, a bit longer, but hey, at least it'll space out between certain games and such some people would go for.

---

Update: Sorry guys, but UNIEL will not have an English dub, and will still only have JP voices and English Texts.

who cares about English dub lol

---

It would be better to have both options available, but if they can only bring one, this is the better choice.

Who cares about English dub, lol.

lol, Because there isn't gonna be one, makes your post kinda moot.

It would be better to have both options available, but if they can only bring one, this is the better choice.

Yeah, its for the best...

What about EU? :(

Don't worry about it, NISA will handle the EU/PAL release, though still no actual release date outside of being out somewhere in 2015.

Aksys confirmed that UNIEL won't have and English dub, only english texts with Japanese voices. That's a relief, really. I don't really care about dubs and hearing them while I use jp voices feels awkward.

Aksys confirmed that UNIEL won't have and English dub, only english texts with Japanese voices. That's a relief, really. I don't really care about dubs and hearing them while I use jp voices feels awkward.

Hyderu, I already mentioned this a couple posts before, but yeah...>_>

Ok, I'm sorry. I just had to say it myself, don't get angry <_<

Nah, its OK, not everyone has time to check an entire thread and look for that answer...>_>

Year has changed and there's about two weeks until the finals of OVER THE WORLD -settlement- 
We're still missing three teams, but here's a list of the others who have already been qualified for the tournament. I also included how high each player is ranked with their choice of character.

To the Other Side of the Light! (Kagayaki no Mukougawa e!)
- Destrade (GO | No.1) CROW (ME | No.3) Suga (HY | No.21) 

Preview of Kokuyo (Kokuyo no Yokoku)
- Koishi (VA | No.2) Kure (YU | No.2) Yomi (LI | No.4) 

The Strong Azure Trio (Aoki Sangou)
- Moryou (ME | No.9) boogie (HI | No.6) Kyou (GO | No.3) 

Goodbye Mr. Time (Jikan-san Sayonara)
- Kai (SE | No. 4) Kaname (GO | No.7) Row (OR | No.2) 

Thank you, Gashi-san (Arigatou Gashi-san)
- Isumin (YU | No.11) Hibikino (HY | No.9) Kome (OR | No.6) 

Special Guest
- Jin (HY | No.4) SAT (CA | No.2) Leo (LI | No.2) 

Craftsmen of Shizuoka (Shizuoka no Shokunin)

The Darkness of Tropics (Nettai no Yami)
- Heiho (ME | No.2) Devil (HI | No.3) Shin (GO | No.60)  

Assen 3
- GO1 (GO | No.2)Tatsu-E (ME | No.1) Senaru (EL | No.1)

Wataname Transportation (Ltd.) [(Kabu) Watanabe Unsou]
- President Watanabe [Fusemaster] (WA | No.1)  Broken Ma-kun (YU | No.1) Rion (HY | No.1) 

The Strongest of Kyuushuu (Kyuushuu Saikyou)
- CV: Touyama Nao (VA | No.10) Scarlet Princess (OR | No.3) Jiyuujin (HY |No.2) 

Nishine Family
- Ogura Asahi [Eve] (EL | No.2) Nishine (OR | No.1) Yuge (GO | No.10) 

Trotting Hametaro (Tottoko Hametarou)
- Notes (CA | No.1) Tottoko (LI | No. 5) Kanzaki (GO |No.17)  

Bodyguards of the Lovely Loli-Girl, Linne-chan (Raburii Rorikko Linne-chan Shin'eitai)
- Jikangire [Time Upper] (LI | No.2) Gashi-san (WA | No.2) Oushuu Hittou [Ohittou] (SE |No.2)

Chiba's Seven Heroes (Chiba Nanaeiyuu)
- Isago-sensei (HI | No.1) Necro-tan (HY | No.5) Tenpoo [Honki] (GO | No.6) 

Moving Like a Blossoming Lily (Aruku Sugata wa Yuri no Hana)
- Cross/SPEED (YU | No.15) Nedi (CA | No. 6) Keisuke (LI |No.12) 

Characters:
Gordeau: 8
Hyde: 6
Linne: 6
Yuzuriha: 5
Orie: 4
Merkava: 4
Carmine: 4
Hilda: 3
Vatista: 2
Eltnum: 2
Waldstein: 2
Seth: 2

And of course, no Chaos or Akatsuki...

Edited by Sourenga

More Linne?

Literally has Leo, Yomi, Tottoko, and Index. Fuse is playing Wald, so the only strong Linne player not in right now is Jikangire.