Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Nice to see its getting good reviews although whats more important is how much it sells. Does anyone know how it sold in japan?

I'm positive it Ill sell well, but the question is how long will the games potential "rebirth" will last

I just got into this game a few months ago and I love it and want to see it do well, my background is SF and any game where I'm rewarded for footsies is a game I wanna see well off

Well at least we don't have to worry about a bigger game like persona 4 ultimax coming out a month later in japan and then xrd only another few months later. It gets a couple months to keep the spotlight but it might not mean anything.

I didn't get to play this -because- of Persona, everyone preferred supporting a popular franchise instead of a neat new fighting game :toot:

It's nice that it's coming out in the west now, but the initial hype's pretty much dead and people still have their shiny new Xrd to play.

I still want to play this, but the current conditions are not the best sadly.

Nice to see its getting good reviews although whats more important is how much it sells. Does anyone know how it sold in japan?

I'm not sure you can compare sales in Japan and US, mostly because Japan can play the game in arcades.

Yeah, the day Persona came out my friendlist was wiped of UNIEL-Players ...

Even though I've been playing lots persona, after I got Xrd I still came back to it, haven't touched Xrd in weeks lol. Now we'll see if UNiEL can take me away from Persona :T

Has there been any more word on a possible pc release? If its understood that French Bread and ASW would never seriously consider it then I'll go and buy it right now. $34 seems like a pretty fair price.

Has there been any more word on a possible pc release? If its understood that French Bread and ASW would never seriously consider it then I'll go and buy it right now. $34 seems like a pretty fair price.

Still nothing.

UNIEL is definitely worth the purchase, especially since I got the PS+ discount + I still had $10 in my wallet, so I only paid about $13 bucks for the digital copy. Overall, a very enjoyable game. Characters I thought I wouldn't have an interest in, I actually like (Seth and Byakuya come to mind). Characters I thought I'd like, I don't care for (Carmine and Chaos are the biggest offenders). Hyde is awesome though and I'm glad that I decided to make him my main.

It looks like the PS+ discount is either over early or glitched since it's supposed to end on March 3. Now instead of having a $23.79 discount price it's back to the standard $33.99 price.

Seems to be over Vulcan, very early, to say the least, guess it'll be only be on sale at $34 until 3/3, yeah...

Anyways, already picked up, having a good time with it, already 2 day plat, but will continue to get 100% in-game everything sooner or later in most ASW stuff I play, and maybe go a few rounds over online and have 50/50 chances of either winning/losing :v:, sheesh, freaking random dudes online go combo-crazy, can I at least have fun, or actually counter attack. >_>

probably going to mash through arcade mode with every character before I go into training mode, can't get enough of that super chuuni story

but I really like how the first thing I see when I open the case is a slip that's like BUY BLAZBLUE PLS

probably going to mash through arcade mode with every character before I go into training mode, can't get enough of that super chuuni story

but I really like how the first thing I see when I open the case is a slip that's like BUY BLAZBLUE PLS

I don't see how the story is Chu2 anyways, I've never even seen the series. :v: (All it is mostly...beat in-births, get answers, beat the big cheese, save the world. But I guess you might have a point there.)

Also, don't forget, back slip has Xrd too, lol. :kitty:

And why haven't you bought BlazBlue?

I don't see how the story is Chu2 anyways, I've never even seen the series. :v:

Chuuni is not limited to Chu2Koi, you know. UNIEL is everything that Chu2Koi is making fun of.

Chuuni is not limited to Chu2Koi, you know. UNIEL is everything that Chu2Koi is making fun of.

Dark and 'edgy' theme, shameless and egregious use of Engrish in order add a bit of 'foreign flare', etc. etc.