Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Mutual Situation, Hyde vs Seth theme.

Ladies and Gentlemen

It's on.

Anyone got an audio file or video or for the song or is that coming later?

We'll get one after Raito's UStream for all those who couldn't go to the loketest.

Well, that didn't take too long to confirm...

French Bread has now confirmed that they will be holding a UStream broadcast on Friday, May 29th.

Stream will be held on their UStream channel and it'll start at 10 PM Japanese time.

PSA: This stream is starting right now.

Some sort of summary what French Bread talked during their Ustream broadcast.

* It was tough telling "Something's coming.." all the time when they themselves didn't know when the news were going to get published...
* Vatista's & Merkava's birthday is something they have to create since people request their illustrations a lot.
* "Story glossary" is still in works. Look forward to it.
* No panties can be seen in the game as long as Narita works on French Bread.

* "I don't like how popular character Joker has become", Narita says. Joker is just a character idea based on a stupid joke about Arcadia magazine staff, but somehow he became well-liked character. No further plans of appearance, but if people really want him then French Bread will do something...
* "With Seth" and other male character's plates might be made if female UNI fans will request them. Create some Twitter hashtag campaign or something. But please, don't force us to create "With Wald" plate.

* Loketest was extremely popular. Much more popular than they had anticipated.

* No plans for second loketest.
* Even Narita doesn't know when UNIst releases in arcades. It's up to ArcSys.

* After UNIst starts to operate in arcades, they'll check whether to release more characters or not.
* Nothing to say about consoles. It's interesting whether it'll come out on PS3 or PS4, but that's all up to the publisher (ArcSys)
* Back in the old days, they might have played the new songs during the broadcast, but that's not possible anymore. Listen to the song when the game starts to operate in arcades.

* They also wanted to show more gameplay footage and talk about the balance changes, but those weren't allowed.

* Vanilla UNI can't be published, not even on Steam. There are various rights related problems.
* "We would like to release on Steam, but want to see how Arc's games, like Guilty Gear, sells on Steam before thinking about releasing UNI." 

* "We would like to release on Steam, but want to see how Arc's games, like Guilty Gear, sells on Steam before thinking about releasing UNI." 

In other words, "Buy +R on Steam if you want UNI on Steam". Gotcha.

With +R on Steam, if this happens, then I can finally just sell my PS3 for good :V

* "With Seth" and other male character's plates might be made if female UNI fans will request them. Create some Twitter hashtag campaign or something. But please, don't force us to create "With Wald" plate.

I totally lost it when reading this. Strange images of Waldstein posing in feminine ways was too much for me to handle.

But please, don't force us to create "With Wald" plate.

I don't even want this plate, but I kind of want to force them to make it... Is that inhumane?

But please, don't force us to create "With Wald" plate.

So Merkava is fair game, then?

Kind of disappointed they didnt go over survey results or player feedback. But im surprised they're willing to add even more characters in the version if the demand is there. Wagnerpls

So is the new version is starting to sound less like a patch and more like a brand new release?

The choice goes on the publisher and that's ASW, so yeah, fuck expansion DLCs and bring the new discs hell!

I totally lost it when reading this. Strange images of Waldstein posing in feminine ways was too much for me to handle.

Waldstein's Bizarre Adventure

:gonk: i really want this to happen

Man I really want that With Merk plate now, I'm just imagining that he's going to have that same thousand yard stare on his face and not even try to look all smooth and sexy or anything.  

Why would they wait and see if they need more characters or not? What would they be looking for? Demand? Popularity?  Also Arsys nazi's not letting them show or talk about anything in the game. :( 

Did my part and got +R. Just drop UNIEL and I'll buy it and platinum it again FB/ASW!

How is +R anyway? Never been interesting in GG but I am interested in Baiken. Are there a lot of players on Steam?

Horrible netcode, just like in consoles.