Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

I did, Phonon looks gross, from the looks of it she looks like she has good fuzzy mixups, espically with her projectile. I know I can't wait to play her XD,

People can download the timeshift at any time. If no one else does, I'll upload it in a few hours.

People can download the timeshift at any time. If no one else does, I'll upload it in a few hours.

I thought that you had to be a premium member to download stuff?

Phonon looks perfect. Her theme also sounds like something out of Megaman Battle Network. I love it

Tbh it sounds more of a mix of linne's and vatista's theme, which is the HONEST definition of SEX. :vbang:

That's a lot of likes for a promise of doing something :v: Anyways, here it is. Took me a bit longer than I expected, since my connection is molasses today, and it weighs half a gig.

https://mega.co.nz/#!vBRX2TLb!ZyZTitnuoDrgBXoSzpEyoTLSxCN_pvW5npSAPO5ikjE

Now I know why they did Phonon instead of Erika or Enkidu. Phonon is fucking rad, straight dirty.

Thanks for uploading it, SoWL.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I gotta say, that was a bit disappointing. The players in those matches seemed like beginners, so there wasn't much to see.

Except for the guy(s) playing Phonon, those were impressive. I imagine it was on purpose to hype up the character. Still, she looks amazing so far.