Tigre

[UNIEL] Under Night In-Birth Q&A Thread

Mind if I ask a character question here?

I'm looking for a character with nice pressure and long block strings

Don't know very much about the game and from what I've seen, it looks fun and I just want to know if there's a character that fits that style. As broad as it is.

Thanks for the assistance

...Funnily enough, that's also Carmine.

That's it, it's official. Everyone should just play Carmine. (pls no)

...Funnily enough, that's also Carmine.

That's it, it's official. Everyone should just play Carmine. (pls no)

o3o The joke has gone over my head; but Carmine does meet those specifications?

o3o The joke has gone over my head; but Carmine does meet those specifications?

He does. Carmine has very extended pressure, his moveset is based around making you block for long durations.

If you want someone who's a bit more standard and just happens to have good pressure and long blockstrings, then you can also consider Eltnum. 

He does. Carmine has very extended pressure, his moveset is based around making you block for long durations.

If you want someone who's a bit more standard and just happens to have good pressure and long blockstrings, then you can also consider Eltnum. 

I see, thanks you two. Much appreciated.

Now I have some characters to try when I get it

Mind if I ask a character question here?

Don't know very much about the game and from what I've seen, it looks fun and I just want to know if there's a character that fits that style. As broad as it is.

Thanks for the assistance

Linne might also fit that requirement she revolves around pressure and strings. She has continued pressure and her double jump can help extend combos.

I'm not even really sure why you'd really ever use it compared to Veil Off, from what I can tell, it's superior to non-Vorpal Guard Thrust in every aspect.

Probably because Veil Off has 22 frames of start-up and is negative on block.

Linne might also fit that requirement she revolves around pressure and strings. She has revolves around continued pressure and her double jump can help extend combos.

Thanks, but after looking at some Eltnum, I think I fell in love >3>; but I'll definitely keep Linne on the list to try

The store normally updates late Wednesday night (EST).

Iirc, the web browser PSN store updates everything at once though, whereas the console version updates content gradually until it's finished.

Don't know for sure, but I assume it's more difficult to bait.

Well, guard thrust has the advantage in the sense that you can do it while you're blocking.

I think you have to be in neutral state to activate Veil-Off.

Hey guys, i'm not sure this is the best topic for that question, please let me know if i have to delete the message and post it in another one.

On which website are you guys going to buy the PSN card ? The price of the game is supposed to be 5800 yen right ?

I got them from Play-Asia. You can get them marginally cheaper elsewhere, but Play-Asia's been the most reliable for me. They sent me the codes immediately after I confirmed my order (you can find them in the order details after the transaction's complete).

You're gonna be spending about $75 to get the codes ($60 for 5000 yen and $15 for 1000 yen). The markup is pretty crazy for the 1000 yen; but all things considered, it's only a little bit more expensive than the cost to import the physical version w/ shipping. And with the codes, you get it instantly (minus the time it takes you to download).

Hey guys, i'm not sure this is the best topic for that question, please let me know if i have to delete the message and post it in another one.

On which website are you guys going to buy the PSN card ? The price of the game is supposed to be 5800 yen right ?

Here's a new one that someone linked me to that I wasn't aware of: http://jp-ecards.ocnk.net/

They have 60k yen amounts so it makes it easier than other sites. It is confirmed legit, but was recommended to use their cart and not the express Paypal checkout, which caused problems w/ someone's order.

But that requires you to live in Japan, or else your fake address will conflict with your billing address on your credit card.  Unless they've added a step in where you can input a billing address that is separate from your real address.

Thanks for the answers guys ! 

Darkshowdo : I tried to buy 5000y directly on the Sony Playstation Webstore. It says that there's a problem regarding my card. I'll try later directly on my PS3

But that requires you to live in Japan, or else your fake address will conflict with your billing address on your credit card.  Unless they've added a step in where you can input a billing address that is separate from your real address.

I don't know if its just PSN then. I'm able to use my Visa to purchase from Japan only sites (if that's the proper wording), with my real name/billing address. It has worked on several sites, but I have yet to try it on PSN so I can't say in this case.

I don't know if its just PSN then. I'm able to use my Visa to purchase from Japan only sites (if that's the proper wording), with my real name/billing address. It has worked on several sites, but I have yet to try it on PSN so I can't say in this case.

Weird everytime i tired to do that with my Visa on JP PSN i never could get it to work which is why i just import the game from Play Asia with Fedex Shipping (i can wait). That way i can have a physical copy and still enjoy day 1 videos from people at twitch.