Tigre

[UNIEL] Under Night In-Birth Q&A Thread

I don't care nor can I control what you guys do other places, but do NOT ask or talk about game sharing on the forums.

I don't care nor can I control what you guys do other places, but do NOT ask or talk about game sharing on the forums.

Alright.. my bad. I had no idea it was not allowed.

So... its gonna launch tonight, right or gonna be tomorrow in the morning?

source?

I dont have the exact post but a remember asking the same has you and @Sureaga said it.

In the middle of the night on the 24th(American time).

Do you know how many GB does it take to download UNIB ?

I don't think they have revealed it yet, but im sure it's around 8-10gb something.

So its like

1) GG XRD

2) P4U

3) BBCP

4) UNIEL

I think that seems right.

I

From my experience it was more like

1&2) BBCP / P4

3) Dengeki Bunko

4) Xrd

5) UNIEL

Most arcades were pretty booked for BBCP and P4U, hardly anyone was playing UNIEL or Xrd outside of specific arcades. I think the only place I really saw a decent crowd of players was at Leisure Land arcade. Dengeki definitely gets attention though. I don't know if it's just a casual thing but I always saw tons of people playing.

Here's to hoping they update PSN a lot earlier than when BB dropped. I hate waiting on release day for a random time, the shit should be like clockwork.

3) Dengeki Bunko

4) Xrd

And this is how i know that you are trolling :v:

And this is how i know that you are trolling :v:

lol? If I wanted to grind out on Xrd I had to go to Mikado for any kind of reliable action. I was pretty hungry for it but most arcades were dead for Xrd. If I was lucky there might be 1 or 2 nonames playing. Totally killed my enthusiasm. Just saying, I wanted to put 3 months into Xrd but instead ended up grinding P4 again.

Dengeki had a solid line up of people playing no matter where I seemed to go though. Sorry?

lol? If I wanted to grind out on Xrd I had to go to Mikado for any kind of reliable action. I was pretty hungry for it but most arcades were dead for Xrd. If I was lucky there might be 1 or 2 nonames playing. Totally killed my enthusiasm. Just saying, I wanted to put 3 months into Xrd but instead ended up grinding P4 again.

Dengeki had a solid line up of people playing no matter where I seemed to go though. Sorry?

Fanservice . . . sigh.

Well that kinda depresses me. Doesnt help that the gameplay reverted back to the #R engine which isn't as spectacular in terms of combos and such:(

From my experience it was more like

1&2) BBCP / P4

3) Dengeki Bunko

4) Xrd

5) UNIEL

Most arcades were pretty booked for BBCP and P4U, hardly anyone was playing UNIEL or Xrd outside of specific arcades. I think the only place I really saw a decent crowd of players was at Leisure Land arcade. Dengeki definitely gets attention though. I don't know if it's just a casual thing but I always saw tons of people playing.

Here's to hoping they update PSN a lot earlier than when BB dropped. I hate waiting on release day for a random time, the shit should be like clockwork.

Tekken, SF4, & Gundam are all way more popular. Also saw more ppl play Chaos Code than UNIEL at A-Cho, true story. It seems slightly more popular than AH3LM at least, but that's really not saying much.

Hopefully when i do end up getting this game, ill be using Gordeau and Seth. And yeah, it makes sense that Dengeki was getting a ton of playtime due to fanservice.

I don't really care how much the game is played over there, I'm probably gonna play the shit out of this game. I have waited so long for this and I can't wait any longer. I love how the game looks like. Dunno if it will be my cup of tea until I have tried it out, but I'm so hyped right now, so I feel that I will like it. The worst thing of all is that I'm not at home right now and will return until next week.... :gonk:. I'd love to read some opinions here though :keke: .

Getting hit with that "new game coming, can't play anything else" syndrome real hard now. What do I even do now  :v:

I'm being hit with this syndrome so hard right now. Man I remember this games first trailer waaaaay back when my aunt had one of her old houses. I actually can't believe how long ago that was. I'm definitely gonna be playing the hell out of this game, it's probably gonna be my main fighting game when it comes out.

Tekken, SF4, & Gundam are all way more popular. Also saw more ppl play Chaos Code than UNIEL at A-Cho, true story. It seems slightly more popular than AH3LM at least, but that's really not saying much.

Yeah, you can walk into any arcade and find decent people to play USF4 with, I was only commenting on the anime side of things.

And yeah, fuckin' Gundam. Those guys need to get jobs. You can walk into an arcade at 10am and there will be a dozen people playing fuckin' Gundam. Wish I was into it.

I did see a surprising amount of Chaos Code but I completely forgot AH existed. I don't think I saw it played anywhere... not once.

Of course all of this irrelevant to the non-Japan scene. It's good to see interest in UNIEL, it's definitely a fun game if you don't mind trying something new. To be honest, I'm bored out of my skull with BB and once they announce another update/patch I lose all interest in the game until that shit drops, so UNIEL is coming at a great time if you ask me.

Really hope the game is only 4~6gb. Especially if it releases after I go to work and I have to waste my free time downloading it when I get home. ><