Tigre

[UNIEL] Under Night In-Birth Q&A Thread

Is there anyone that can explain to me why sometimes Carmine players go for j.C j.A j.B or j.C j.B j.A instead of just j.A j.B j.C after a 2b pickup? I see others doing it and I don't exactly understand /why/ they're doing it and I'm pretty curious.

I don't think it matters at all but, j.B j.A j.C does like 40 more dmg thoo.

Edited by DRKICK

How do you access colors 11-20 in the arcade version? The player's guild is setup just like BB, but when you click on colors you get a blank page. I don't get it.

8 hours ago, Devdan said:

How do you access colors 11-20 in the arcade version? The player's guild is setup just like BB, but when you click on colors you get a blank page. I don't get it.

Theres a customize option at the the main menu screen.

Er, there isn't even a main menu screen. You press start, and right away you're at character select. If you hold A on the title screen it tells you your cards ID number for some reason, and if you hold (something I forgot) on color select you can set a default color, I think. But no idea how to use 11-20.

14 hours ago, Devdan said:

Er, there isn't even a main menu screen. You press start, and right away you're at character select. If you hold A on the title screen it tells you your cards ID number for some reason, and if you hold (something I forgot) on color select you can set a default color, I think. But no idea how to use 11-20.

Oh you meant the actual arcades? No clue, sorry mate.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎41‎:‎04‎, Devdan said:

You have to buy those, actually. You get points - like 5,000 or something and you buy them.

I have the JPN version of UNIEL, is there any reason to get the NA version? Specifically is match making any different / can a JPN copy of the game play against a NA player on PSN?

On 11/7/2015, 10:27:22, susano said:

You have to buy those, actually. You get points - like 5,000 or something and you buy them.

Yikes, that's pricey compared to other games. But they're not even appearing. Do you need to like, fight a real human being first or something? Because I've yet to do that. Nobody plays this game.

Also, JP and US communicate fine, 90% sure. I'm in Japan with the US version, and I'd see people exclusively with Japanese titles (which you can't select in the US version as far as I know)

On 11/10/2015, 3:04:04, Devdan said:

Yikes, that's pricey compared to other games. But they're not even appearing. Do you need to like, fight a real human being first or something? Because I've yet to do that. Nobody plays this game.

Also, JP and US communicate fine, 90% sure. I'm in Japan with the US version, and I'd see people exclusively with Japanese titles (which you can't select in the US version as far as I know)

Yeah you gotta fight someone to earn the points. 

On 11/9/2015, 9:23:14, PsiPhi said:

I have the JPN version of UNIEL, is there any reason to get the NA version? Specifically is match making any different / can a JPN copy of the game play against a NA player on PSN?

Nah, using JPN copy will be fine and you won't miss anything.