Tigre

[UNIEL] Under Night In-Birth Q&A Thread

got it today. and wow, i really like 5 chars of the roster from the start. game is fun and feels really good. hope the uniel scene will grow more and more

€: is there a way to install the game when you have it on blueray? :D cant find a translation for the options

€: is there a way to install the game when you have it on blueray? :D cant find a translation for the options

It's the first option under System Settings in Options, should say ゲームインストール. Offers up a yes/no "do you want to do this?" defaulting to no.

Thanks those are so small but I'll draw them out to a bigger size. I can sew and stuff so I'll save on the cosplay buy lol.

Though I feel sorry for ANYONE trying to cosplay wald

Your netplay performance overall (both player matches and ranked matches can affect it). 

Only playing against same-color (or maybe similar-color too?) squares will count towards the square.

Ranking goes Purple, Orange, Yellow, Bright Green, Green, Dark Green, Blue, I think. Gray means unranked, but I believe it's roughly bright green as a default.

I think it has to be same color, which is a little silly, but oh well.

Hey Guys. Still new to the scene, but really want to get serious and level up. I saw that some of the players in the UNIEL top 8 at Summer Jam were from Maryland. I live in the DC/MD/VA area and would love to meet some local players or find a local scene. Can anyone help me out with this? 

Hey Guys. Still new to the scene, but really want to get serious and level up. I saw that some of the players in the UNIEL top 8 at Summer Jam were from Maryland. I live in the DC/MD/VA area and would love to meet some local players or find a local scene. Can anyone help me out with this? 

http://www.xanadu-games.com/about.php

Honestly, I think it's not too far off except for Hilda being so high.