Sign in to follow this  
Ice Prince

AC: Videos

Thanks for the vid Zazz. That Dizzy was good at tic throwing--naitomea was his name? I didn't recognize his playstyle as any of the other 3 main Japanese Dizzy players so... Lol @ Jam for getting thrown in such a simple setup.

I think this is my first time seeing Alex G play. He plays intelligently, he knows the spacing really well and I was surprised he threw the Eddie into the corner around 6:50, that was quick and looked planned.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=211837&postcount=407

watch the ABC ranking videos for a nasty double dizzy team

yowza . . . then some Jam IKs the crap out of them ;_;

youre forgetting the Stun into Jam death combo each round from 1 single combo.

If the Dizzys were crap, then I wouldnt care. But they arent ... :rolleyes:

Best match up for Jam indeed :eng101:

hi,

i was played dizzy in Slash (not so good thought) but for AC i decided to pick up jam as my main. for some reasons i decided last session to pick dizzy again and give her a try..

any tips are welcome :keke:

dizzy vs millia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2w2mCtQ5dQ

eddy vs dizzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEmGLDXma9M&feature=related

dizzy vs testament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxI0lJrXThQ&feature=related

Dizzy vs Millia. Get use to Anti airing with 2s, its very good against Millia. While I don't think u can AA Millia j.D if she has proper spacing but in corner pressure just slap it in when she jumps. just use basic tick throw set ups more to get her into corners. Make them fear your fish ^^. If your can give holding air spike a whirle, if your on pad configure your buttons to let you hold S easier.

@Vision Watch your dry summons. Especially If Millia is in the air, she will punish you every time. Don't even think about anti airing Millia If she has the pin, it's not worth it. Ending your block strings with non-frced Ice Spike is not a good idea, especially against her because she's so fast. You were able to handle her speed well though. You can probably try doing a S~S/ H~H fishes a lot and using J.s/J.d because Millia tends to stay in the air and doesn't have great priority on the ground. Probably have to score a knockdown first because she'll be all over you before you try to set up. Person below me: I can't read :psyduck:

@chun

Watch your dry summons. Especially If Millia is in the air, she will punish you every time. Don't even think about anti airing Millia If she has the pin, it's not worth it. Ending your block strings with non-frced Ice Spike is not a good idea, especially against her because she's so fast. You were able to handle her speed well though.

You can probably try doing a S~S/ H~H fishes a lot and using J.s/J.d because Millia tends to stay in the air and doesn't have great priority on the ground. Probably have to score a knockdown first because she'll be all over you before you try to set up.

Why @ me? Im not playing in any of those vids.;)

@Vision

Watch your dry summons. Especially If Millia is in the air, she will punish you every time. Don't even think about anti airing Millia If she has the pin, it's not worth it. Ending your block strings with non-frced Ice Spike is not a good idea, especially against her because she's so fast. You were able to handle her speed well though.

You can probably try doing a S~S/ H~H fishes a lot and using J.s/J.d because Millia tends to stay in the air and doesn't have great priority on the ground. Probably have to score a knockdown first because she'll be all over you before you try to set up.

Person below me: I can't read :psyduck:

its probably the wrong thread to discuss but anyway........

I disagree about not using AA, Millia player will tend to use the pin at greater hieght then at AA proximity which is very close, unless there are Milla player that uses pin at TK hieght?

If you expect a pin you simply block or jump away, when shes is within AA range its not a bad idea to AA by 2s.

Jumping away is the best thing you can do. If thrown at the correct height, after you block the pin, you will be in blockstun long enough for Millia to get in for free (which is easy to do). TK pin makes you do extra animation that sends her higher into the air(you can get them on this one, but no one does that). IAD pin is really fast and leads her towards the opponent, so you definitely won't be AAing that. You will rarely see a player throw it at ridiculous height. If they are they are, they're just spamming it and don't intend to come in, they don't know how to use it the right way, they don't plan on coming in, or is just trying to keep you from doing a summon. I think (IIRC) she has the best air to ground advantage in the game, there's a reason for that. What's even more annoying is that she can bait your AA and then you're screwed.

You can try, but as a Dizzy player myself I'm not unless I notice they don't know how to use it correctly after maybe 2 attempts. You should check out japanese vids of Millia players, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw one get AA'd while using the pin.

Here's a good match

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uscg0MWFuAg

Think of it as a mind game. Do you really want to mess with someone that can stagger you, then knock you down, and play with you for the rest of the match?

I'm not thinking too hard on this one. When you’re AA something there is always a possibility that people can bait it, most of the cast can. There is a risk and reward for most action in GG.

I will agree with that if I saw a Millia Pin its better to block or jump away, while theoretically you can IB the Pin and could AA it.

while you can argue that jap pro's can do this and that, its not uncommon for some Millia player (non jap) would go charging without a pin. if you can be judgemental about your game you can use AA if you feel its safe, without the pin you can AA Millia its not a big deal.

I'm simply Stating that AA is a viable option if you use it well.

Think of it as a mind game. Do you really want to mess with someone that can stagger you, then knock you down, and play with you for the rest of the match?

Everything is a mind game, even Millia oki if it locks you in. While I do believe it’s the wrong Mindset. Fearing something because it’s good is fine, taking precaution is fine but sometimes you have to take risk to do damage. If you start to fear Jam china bunker it’s not going to solve much if u keep trying to avoid contacts.

i use stick so i can hold the S as long as i want :) anyway i think I need to be able to force my oki on them cause they always jump b.. t.t i back to training mode.. i will post more vids and compare them to myself every time, ho joy, just like school project...:psyduck:

My matches vs Millia are are always very tight and obvious have to focus on anti air so I use scyth against her from a distance or as she jumps at me and use it to keep her held up in one place long enough to actually go after her. I know of the advantage 2s has and try to add it to my game but it is alway counter hit by stronger harder hitting moves like and is millia's case her mid air projectile gives me fits. What is timing of the 2s as far as its ability to hit people out of the air when they are directly on top of her or just before that. I practice this often and the move is always countered and negated. I still see my best anti air as the scyth right now but quick people like chip or Millia always find ways around it with their quickness.

Sign in to follow this