Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xechs

Tekken 7 announced

He doesn't look anything like a Big Daddy, more like another lazy Todd McFarlane reject to match SC's Necrid. Pretty laughable that they're recycling Rage Art animations from BOTH SFxT and SCV, not to mention older Tekken games. I feel like this game is being treated as a prototype for TxSF.

Is the arcade mode sub-boss just going to be Heihachi again?

Meh, I'm always glad to see my favorite Russian dancing robot back, even if I also wish they had changed him up more this time.

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution announced

-New Challenger: Akuma (Street Fighter), connected to the lore (hired by Kazumi to assassinate Heihachi and Kazuya)

-New 1P outfits for all characters

-Graphics updated

-New stages

8 hours ago, Leonard-Helsing said:

Wait.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3whv2y/tekken_7_fated_retribution_akuma_reveal/

We might be "getting" TxSF a bit differently, by which I mean the original game's scrapped but Capcom's straight up allowing Namco to use SF characters in Tekken and more characters could be coming in updates.

This is most likely false, but I wouldn't count the possibility out just yet.

I had no expectations for the release date. I wait a year longer if the console version is gonna be worth the day 1 purchase, and Harada has been very good in terms of content.

Also