Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[P4AU] Rise Kujikawa Gameplay Discussion

Here is the 2nd 2.0 Rise CMV

【P4U2 ver2.0】 久慈川りせ コンボ集 その2 http://nico.ms/sm25490101

Also this is the missing 1.1 frame data

http://pastebin.com/Wf8xnAE1

I'm going to try update the wiki with it by the end of the week.

If anyone else wants to update it before I get to it, feel free to do so.

If anyone else wants to update it before I get to it, feel free to do so.

Done and done. If I missed anything, be sure to let me know/feel free to change it. Not sure I did the analyze and air version frame data for the specials in the best way.

Thanks for posting the frame data and the 2nd CMV. Knowing how long it takes to put up shields in this version is more depressing when you know the actual numbers ;.; The CMV showed some good stuff. AA 2Bs look more rewarding thanks to the change to j.2B. I'm pretty happy with this. Also nice to see 5C > 22B find its way back into combos. Almost died of laughter at the [5C > Sweep] xN combos at the end.

Only the SB version has an increased difficulty. Wouldn't know for sure unless JP players have said something about it but it might just be the case that they're stricter on the timing of the button presses for the SB version. According to the frame data, you currently have a 12f window. It's possible they lowered it in 2.0 for the SB Dance super.

Who are some good Rise players to watch? I have seen some of the videos that have been posted in the video thread but they are from 2.0. Or can I learn 1.1 Rise watching how she plays in 2.0?

You can learn a lot from watching 2.0 vids for neutral, maybe ignore the usage of C Platinum Disc as a poke sometimes since I think that's overall better in 2.0 because of less recovery on the move. You should also be able to learn a lot about pressure, minus some of the new midscreen musical note stuff pointed out a few posts earlier. You can learn some combos but pretty much anything involving j.2B or C Platinum disc in the corner doesn't work in 1.1. You can always cross check with the combo thread to make sure what works and what doesn't. 

Who are some good Rise players to watch? I have seen some of the videos that have been posted in the video thread but they are from 2.0. Or can I learn 1.1 Rise watching how she plays in 2.0?

To answer the first question, DIE-chan plays her and does pretty well with her. Inui also appeared in a few videos and did great thing with her too. for the others, we'll just have to wait^^

The lowest I got was 1500 too . Minimum damage for DDR is probably really low but the base damage is so high that I'm not even sure we could determine if this is the lowest for sure, as we would have to find a combo with crazy ass scaling to do so.

Just wondering, what are the properties of Risette Field's orbs, both when manually detonated or when orbiting? I'd presume projectile when detonated but don't know how they function when orbiting.

Same goes for the notes. Are they projectiles or strikes when detonated?

So when exactly are you supposed to input the dash after EX disk in order to land 5C properly.  I mean I can actually get it to land without the dash but then the rest of the combo doesn't work very well.

So when exactly are you supposed to input the dash after EX disk in order to land 5C properly.  I mean I can actually get it to land without the dash but then the rest of the combo doesn't work very well.

Around the time that the disc starts coming back? In my personal experience with it, the timing isn't tight but the input is. To be more clear, when you do dash 5C, it should be 66C with you pressing the second 6 and the C at the same time so that you get a sliding forward 5C. Hope that helped.