Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

[CT] Bang Shishigami Combination Arts FRKZ MERGED

ATG, I'm gonna add a little something to your first post if you don't mind....

Wait but don't you mean, UNLESS it starts with 623C, don't post a combo with 623C in the middle of it.

Unless all possible combos with 623C has been found :X

hmm, what about RCing into tech trap off ground command throw? That's not a combo, but I've never seen it done before. Like 5B or 2B or something. This would be cool: 623C rapid after 2nd hit 2B IAD j.623C rapid after 2nd hit 2D j.D 2B 6C j.C :eng101:

Well playing around with rapid cancel. I figure this 4 seal combo no web nails needed although it is 100% heat and its just really shananegens. O: Works on Tager, Arakune As far as I know I'll test more later. 2C, 2D, j.D, Rapid, j.D, 2B, 6C, j.B, j.C, 623B, rapid, j.D. It was just for fun though. You don't really need 2C, I just added that to make the combo easier to do on tager, because with out 2C you gotta highjump the first J.D and I didn't feel like doing that lol. But with out 2C, the combo does 3824, with 2C its 3567. Lol

Are any of Bang's normals barrier cancellable in the air? It would probably be prohibitively difficult, but it would give you crazy control during FRKZ to be able to stop mid-dash.

BNB that has to start with 5B on all cat1/2s 5B>2B>6C>623B>2B>623B>d.6C>623B 3197 damage final 623B is dj.623B for Litchi and Nu. 2C at the end for more with Cat 1s.

BNB that has to start with 5B on all cat1/2s

5B>2B>6C>623B>2B>623B>d.6C>623B 3197 damage

final 623B is dj.623B for Litchi and Nu. 2C at the end for more with Cat 1s.

and for jin after 2C you can do another 623B + rapid after and daifunka :X

Edit: Realised 6C won't hit jin in this combo xD but another variation of that that ends with 2C you can do it O:

Are any of Bang's normals barrier cancellable in the air? It would probably be prohibitively difficult, but it would give you crazy control during FRKZ to be able to stop mid-dash.

Not that I'm aware of. To cancel your dash i normally just do j.a, on the ground is a different story.

and for jin after 2C you can do another 623B + rapid after and daifunka :X

Edit: Realised 6C won't hit jin in this combo xD but another variation of that that ends with 2C you can do it O:

or you could just not do the 6c>623b part and just daifunka after the first double palm

BNB that has to start with 5B on all cat1/2s

5B>2B>6C>623B>2B>623B>d.6C>623B 3197 damage

final 623B is dj.623B for Litchi and Nu. 2C at the end for more with Cat 1s.

Start it with 5a for more damage. It doesn't prorate as much.

hmm, what about RCing into tech trap off ground command throw? That's not a combo, but I've never seen it done before. Like 5B or 2B or something. This would be cool: 623C rapid after 2nd hit 2B IAD j.623C rapid after 2nd hit 2D j.D 2B 6C j.C :eng101:

Not worth the tension for the first RC in my opinion.

I would rather get a tech trap off of no heat, then rc the second hit > 2d > j.d > 2b > 6c > command throw reset attempt > if it hits > do another rc combo.

on Arakune: 623B RC d.6C dj.D v 2B 6C j.B j.C j.623B 4061 Damage only worth it on arakune. this is only if you suck too much to d.2B after 623B like me of course. oh hey sho i rendered your ground command throw into daifunka obsolete. replace the 623B with 5C and it does 40 more damage and easier timing imo. =D edit more fun with this. ground command throw RC after 2nd hit 5C 2C 623B d.5B 2542 damage + tech trap opportunity super edit: Ok this HAS to be old. I've never seen this posted and I've never seen another Bang do it which I can't understand why. 623B CH Daifunka. 5014 damage ...works on everyone. wtf.

Don't believe this has been mentioned before, but you can actually 4-seal Carl and nu off of a j.4c. J.4c, v 2c, 2d, j.d, 2369c, v j.d, 2369c, v 2d, sj.c. The damage off of this (2900) is actually on par with the combo you'd normally do on Carl after Landing such a hit, so it's worthwhile.

Start it with 5a for more damage. It doesn't prorate as much.

Could've sworn starting with 5A makes the 2B>623B techable. If it works though, I'm all the more happy.

on Arakune: 623B RC d.6C dj.D v 2B 6C j.B j.C j.623B 4061 Damage

only worth it on arakune.

this is only if you suck too much to d.2B after 623B like me of course.

oh hey sho i rendered your ground command throw into daifunka obsolete. replace the 623B with 5C and it does 40 more damage and easier timing imo. =D

edit more fun with this. ground command throw RC after 2nd hit 5C 2C 623B d.5B 2542 damage + tech trap opportunity

super edit: Ok this HAS to be old. I've never seen this posted and I've never seen another Bang do it which I can't understand why. 623B CH Daifunka. 5014 damage

...works on everyone. wtf.

Hardly ever tend to get palm strike counter hits is the reason :\

623b, d.2b, 623b, dashing super does 5100. Won't work from max 623b range but it's still a solid dp punish. Edit: didn't notice your comment smym. Yes 5a in that combo makes 2b, 623b techable. However, you can opt for a 5a starter and a 2b, 6c, j.b, j.c ender for slightly more damage (3211). I prefer it simply because it's easier to punish with a 5f normal vs an 8f one, unless you're too far away. Either way I'd still probably opt to punish with the (d)j.d combo on cat 1/2's instead for even more damage. Also, starting this triple fire punch combo with 2b and ending with 5b for tech traps deals 3929 damage. On cat1 chars you get 4013 damage with The 2c ender. Either way, this is bang's most damaging meterless punish on cat 2's. Cat 1's take more damage from the 6c, j.d combo with 2b starter. Stupid 2b being 13f. If it was faster bang's damage "problem" would be nonexistent in ct.

Doubt anyone has discovered this yet, I was messing around V Tager in training mode and if you get the timing juuuust right you can combo 6C jD 2B 623B 6C (sliiight pause) 623B 6C 623B for a massive 4.3K meterless (If you opt for another 623B instead of jD you get 200 more, but one less seal). Works as a fantastic burst rapid block punish (Does about 6k post burst lol) or as a psychic 720 punish (if you're halfway through 6C you can't be grabbed)

It's situational as all hell, though I discovered you can start it with 2B or even 5D as well (do 5D 623B 2B etc). Definitely a flashy hype combo to add to the v Tager list.

EDIT: Also works from 623B for 4.2k. :o

EDITEDIT: From 5A, 2A or 5B you can 5B 2B 623B 2B 623B 6C 623B for 3kish.. Probably the best you can get on a crouching Tager, and it's equivalent to the standard Tager specific, 5A 5B 2B 6C jD 2B 623B 6C 623B . Might be a new Tager BnB all around. :]

EDITEDITEDIT: Nevermind, if you start with 5A, 2A, or 5B and he's standing, go for the normal, the alternate gives you 200 less damage, and won't even hit on 5A 2A 5B etc. However, it's a great safe follow to 2B instead of risking him being crouched and whiffing the 6C, and you only lose 500 damage from the most most most ideal alternate one.

4EDIT: Also works 5C 623B and 6A 623B.

This was something I found yesterday. :yaaay:

I haven't seen this posted before, so Im sorry if this is a repeat. you can do 2d, j.d,\/,2a,5b, [air combo]. the air combo can be something like j.a,j.b,dj.a,dj.b -> 234a Just a few comments on this: 1) My execution inst constant enough, so it goes between black and red combo 2) I haven't gone around the cast yet to see if it works on everyone. The ones that I have tested this on is: Ragna, Noel, Carl,Jin, and Bang 3) the total damage on this with j.a,j.b, command throw is around 4.8k but that is with the throw combo-ed into, so there is a chance for a throw break. It may possible to turn this in to a tech trap (?). Also, first post on the Bang forum :sweatdrop:

I haven't seen this posted before, so Im sorry if this is a repeat.

you can do 2d, j.d,\/,2a,5b, [air combo].

the air combo can be something like j.a,j.b,dj.a,dj.b -> 234a

Just a few comments on this:

1) My execution inst constant enough, so it goes between black and red combo

2) I haven't gone around the cast yet to see if it works on everyone. The ones that I have tested this on is: Ragna, Noel, Carl,Jin, and Bang

3) the total damage on this with j.a,j.b, command throw is around 4.8k but that is with the throw combo-ed into, so there is a chance for a throw break. It may possible to turn this in to a tech trap (?).

Also, first post on the Bang forum :sweatdrop:

Well, the reason no one ever uses this is because you're better off doing 2D, j.D, 2B 623B > whatever. 2A 5B not only prorates a lot, but it reduces untech time quite a bit and limits what you're going to be able to do afterwards.

Also, as a general rule, most Bang plays look down on any "combo" ending with 623C unless it's got something awesome going for it (like carrying them off the top of the screen so they can't see the throw), and I don't think Bang can do that.

I knew that 2a prorates a combo and that anything that ended with 623c breakable was a bad end. Thanks for the full info on this Justice.

Any thoughts on my Tager combos? :yaaay:

The 5C and 6A uses are really practical. :]

Personally I prefer the CH 623B to the CH 6C combos more on guaranteed cat1 punishes since they do about the same damage and have comparatively easy timing. The last thing I want to do against tager is whiff a d.6C and eat a wakeup 720. Also, the 623B punish combos into daifunka for more damage.

I like the uses out of 5C and 6A though, does good damage.

p.s. change the first 2B to 6A in the original combo to make it 4.5k instead of 4.3k.