Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

[CT] Bang Shishigami Combination Arts FRKZ MERGED

While working on 10stars' air 623C RC combos for Noel, Carl, and Nu, I noticed that you can actually hit all three with 6C out of the last C nail instead of just Nu. I actually like this alot more since although you can't 2C OTG at the end on Noel and Carl like on Nu, you just 6C>j.C and get traditional okizeme. I'm indecisive as to which of these I should put in the vid. @_@

Category 1

• BnB against standing chars: (5A/j.4B/j.C), 5B,2B,6C,j.D,j.2369C,\/,d.6C,j.D,j.2369C, \/, then:

You should mention that both nails need to be delayed a bit, so the freeze will catch the opponent low enough on the ground, allowing 6c->j.d to hit.

So instead of j.2369c it works for me when I do j.2369...c

i did that on the youtube 4seal vid and forgot it here. i will add the pause.

In your vid you are talking about letting bang land as close to the ground as possible, right?

j.d........2369c

But in this combo you should actually let bang jump a little

j.d 2369......c so it's not the same thing at all.

2:30 here

Also, I correct myself as this delay applies for both nails not just the 1st.

Hey 10stars just thought I'd let you know you left off the 623b on the end of arakunes 5a furinkazan combo on the first page. :yaaay: Edit: Dont know whether this was known already or not but while in furinkazan if spaced correctly rachael can be hit with three j.ds{ j.d>6>j.d>6>j.d\/2b>623b>236214c for 6712. Without super u get oki after landing and 3955 damage. It seems pretty easy to hit her with to boot due to kind of a wierd feeling hitbox. Hmmm..I wonder how many others can be hit by this?:keke:

i described it somewhere else in the thread. you have to delay the shuri button press since tager is so fat. if i wouldn't know about it i wouldn't have posted the combo in the first place. added this to the arakune section: -->example combo: 5A,5B,2B,623B, d.5B,2B,6C,dj.C,j.623B. 3180 damage. this is the no-seal BnB against crouching Arakune midscreen.

AA ch 6c, (jc ad) j.d, v, 2b, 623b, dashing super. 5279 damage. The air dash is generally universal, but if you're closer to the category 1 chars you can omit it and go for either a dj.d or j.d. Now if only 6c was a reliable aa.

6C CH -> iad j.D, heh, i wanted to use that setup for a combovid ^^ the problem with 6C AA is that in my experience you have to be almost psychic (read: do it really early) for it to hit, at least against normals like ragna's j.C, but i didn't really test it extensively, so that doesn't have to mean much.

some random stuff done on tager in training mode 2D (CH) > 6239B (ground version) > 66 623B > 66 623B > RC 66 623B > 623B does about 3k =/ and 5D (CH) > delay air dash > delay falling j.B l> 6C > j.623B > 2B > 6C > j.B > j.C > j.623B does like 3550 and i dont know if it was mentioned but on rachel and tager you can land a 6B RC into j.D srry if thats old news

6B RC into j.D is indeed old news (though i forgot about it lol), the other 5D combo vs. tager is nice, though. i'll take a look at it tomorrow.

At first I was excited because I thought that would be a more damaging way to get three seals on tager after a 6b. Sadly it isn't. 6b, rc J.236c into tager 6c, j.d loop nets you 3 seals for 3792 damage. It does give you 4k damage though. 6b, rc j.d, v, 2b, 623b, d.2b, 6c, dj.b, dj.c, j.623b deals 4088 damage. The triple fire punch combo can only muster ~3600. Pretty neat overall.

some random stuff done on tager in training mode

2D (CH) > 6239B (ground version) > 66 623B > 66 623B > RC 66 623B > 623B

does about 3k =/

and

5D (CH) > delay air dash > delay falling j.B l> 6C > j.623B > 2B > 6C > j.B > j.C > j.623B

does like 3550

and i dont know if it was mentioned but on rachel and tager you can land a 6B RC into j.D

srry if thats old news

First one is a waste of heat, you can do more than that without meter. Looks flashy though, XD.

6B RC stuff is actually in my vid lol.

That last one seems really cool though as a midscreen combo since the close to the corner combo off CH 5D I use does 3606 but it's moody about positioning. I'll have to give this one a whirl later.

Question: The first pages list states on crouching opponents to use 5b, 2b, 623b etc. But I see a lot of 5b, 2b, 2c, 6d stuff. Is one better then the other? Thanks.

I have a question... Do I have to do 6a or can I replace that with 2b? Such as

Ragna

5d

5d > 9 dash > j.d > 3 dash > land > 6a > 6c > 9 dash > j.b > 6 dash > j.d > 3 dash > land > 2b > 6c > 9 dash > j.b > 6 dash > j.d > 3 dash > j.d > land > 2c > oki.

I'm only asking because each time I do it, I either dash away from them when I try to do it, or I mess up the 6c afterwards.

Question: The first pages list states on crouching opponents to use 5b, 2b, 623b etc.

But I see a lot of 5b, 2b, 2c, 6d stuff.

Is one better then the other?

Thanks.

the 2B, 623B combos deal slightly more damage, but usually do not grant any seals. it depends on the matchup and your style.

see this:

• [5A/2A/j.C/j.4C],5B,2B,2C,6D, 6239B [gives 1 Seal, 2212/1586/xx/xx damage]

your Bread n Butter Combo which works against everyone. About the input: after the 6D, wait a while before you do the 6239 motion. The button input after the 9 should come as early as possible. What you are doing is a Jump Cancel Cancel - you cancel your jump startup into the ground(!) double palm thrust. Leave the 2B away if you start the combo from really far away.<br/>

The Blazblue Mook suggests do dash after this combo, then neutral jump B or j.4C for a left/right mixup, however, you have to be relatively close for this or it becomes unsafe (you will reach your opponent too late), so you should mostly stick to: dash, then j.4C, and mix up from there.

• [5A/2A/j.C/j.4C],5B,2B,623B, d.5B,2B, sj.A,B,C, optional A-shuriken [midscreen only]

This is your Bread n Butter Combo if you don't care about Seals. Harder against small characters (Rachel, Taokaka, Carl). Against Rachel, you can use the variation with 2A instead, see char-specific combos.

Category 1

* BnB against standing chars: (5A/j.4B/j.C), 5B,2B,6C,j.D,j.2369, wait a split second, C, \/,d.6C,j.D,j.2369C, \/, then:

b.) against Ragna & Hakumen: d.5C, then [623B or 2C] [2 Seals, 2 Shuris, 3400-3500 Damage]

DAIOUCHIO(?) BANG (??) Combos

Against Ragna:

* Combo in 6C,j.D,j.2369C,\/,d.6C,j.D,j.2369C, d.5C,623B [beginning must not be in corner, 2 Seals, 3564/xx Damage (5A or j.4C as starter for chain)]

nice ender for the BnB off of 6C.

-------

For this combo against Ragna you can actually leave out the 2nd web nail. I saw the combo in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1TQYGAd3Yc

And even though the combo turns Black in the video, I've managed to do it in training mode as a legit combo. I've only done it against Ragna because that's who I'm currently working combos on, so maybe it works on the other big hitboxes. 2422 Dmg off 2A-5B-2B and 3389 Dmg off 5A-5B-2B.

I'd say it's a pretty advanced combo since the only reason I can see doing it would be for the extra seal and a little extra damage. At least it uses 1 less nail than previously listed, but seeing as how 5A-5B-2B-6C-j.D-2B-6C-j.C does 3032 dmg and costs no nails and is much much easier, I personally will be sticking with that. (At least til I get much better).

EDIT - Didn't work against Hakumen. So it's probably Ragna only.

Well you can do 3388 damage against Ragna without any nails... 5A 5B 2C 6C j.D \/ 2B 623B d.6C j.623B And you can still follow it up with a 5B for 3535 damage, but a worse oki situation, but sets up for a quick air combo if they miss the tech.

5a, 5b, 2b, 6c, j.d, v 6a, 623b, d.6c, j.623b, v 2c. 3725 damage. If you aren't going for 2-seal or combo into super you should be doing that on tager/ragna/hakumen.

5a, 5b, 2b, 6c, j.d, v 6a, 623b, d.6c, j.623b, v 2c. 3725 damage. If you aren't going for 2-seal or combo into super you should be doing that on tager/ragna/hakumen.

Is the timing for d.6C as strict as the triple crash combo?

Is the timing for d.6C as strict as the triple crash combo?

I'd say the d.6C is pretty strict for my personal taste. I'd say it's slightly easier to land than the regular 5A-5B-2B-623B-d.5B-etc., which I have a horrible time landing.

After they posted them combos I tried em for 30 mins and it was pretty difficult for me to pick up, at least in terms of the simple combo i've been using. The one Reioumu posted is easier I think. Of course I have problems with all those Dash-in combos which is why I try to keep things simple (but it's something for me to work on).

My only problem is worrying about once I try these combos online with input lag since my internet connection isn't the best. There are a lot of things to mess up on, by comparison to the simple one.

I can probably do em 50% of the time, which just isn't good enough for online play. So i'll be working on these combos some more.

Hey i think I'm going to call this epic's j.d combo or epics j.d 5d loop. Works on rachael in the corner i only tested it on her standing but probably will work crouching too. Forgive me its seven in the morning and I've been toying around with this for the last two hours and been playing in training mode all night so ill test some more later and try to exploit it more. When Bang's in furinkazan and rachael is in the corner the following loop or combo whatever can be performed. J.D>6DASH>J.D>6DASH>J.D>6DASH>J.D \/ 6DASH>5D>8 DASH>J.D> DELAY>6DASH>J.D>6DASH>J.D>6DASH>J.D>6DASH>5D OR 2C 6231 OR 6213 meter-less damage. And if I'm not mistaken 10 stars that's a new damage record for bang against rachael in furinkazan. Yes thats 4 j.ds in a row almost looks like a glitch because the 4th one places u on the ground and allows for 6 dash 5d relaunch its wierd and you have to hit the very first j.d right above rachaels head for it to work, its sounds hard but its extremely easy once you get timing down for so much damage its well worth risk even against her 6a. dunno whether more reps are possible with changing some stuff around so....ill get to that later....gotta sleep...zzzzzzzzzzz. enjoy!!

Hey man with this combo, done on ragna, the damage im showing is 3379?

Wow, I <3 that combo! Makes Bang look like he does average damage :P. Shame it only works on 3 characters while standing though...

In response to epicdamage's corner Rachel loop: midscreen: 5d, 9-dash, j.d, 3-j.d, 4-j.d, 6-j.d, v 2b, 6c, 9-dash, j.b, 3-j.d, 2-dash, j.d, v 2c. 5095 damage. Start with 2d and the damage is 5179. With 6d, 4639 damage. In the corner you can even get more than 4 j.d. If you alternate between 6-j.d and 7-j.d you can keep yourself from touching the ground. Starting from a 9-dash, j.d I was able to get 8 before screwing it up. Again, another reason why Rachel is my favorite character to combo in bang install. Awesome find. EDIT: it seems that what I posted isn't entirely true. You don't stay in the air perpetually, you simply land and go right back into a j.d, while restoring your dashes. I would assume it works on the same principle as being able to land and combo a 5d. EDIT EDIT: throw, 6-dash, j.b, 6-j.d, v 5d, 9-dash, j.d, 3-j.d, 4-j.d, 6-j.d, v 2c. 3891 damage.

Yesssssss! I knew i was on to something. I knew i could get more just couldn't hold my eyelids open any longer...further testing is definitely needed. How much damage did you get off the eight j.ds and could you have possibly relaunched with a 5d to get more damage or no? Its official, Epic's j.d combo/loop.