Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaloarChan

[FB] NRX-0013 Gundam Virsago

NRX-0013 Gundam Virsago

mqdefault.jpg

Pilot:                       Shagia Frost

Cost:                       2500

Durability:                620

MA Mode:                Yes (Gundam Ashtaron Hermit Crab)

Equip Change:          No

JP Wiki:                   Gundam Virsago Chest Break

Thanks to burgerkong for the Dustloop Wiki Entry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GONXaELmIJAC1Q-F9v4VOpUmjRd8pmDoTjhexj2Oeyo/edit

Moveset

[a] Claw Beam Gun [80 DMG, 8 Ammo, 3 sec Reload]

Cancellable into Sub, ac, bc. Has a unique out-of-angle firing animation.

[CSa] Strike Shooter [100 DMG, 2 sec Charge]

Fires 2 adjacent beams, Additional ranged pressure option, decent guidance, Preserves some prior momentum.

[ab] Strike Shooter (Spread) [38/hit DMG, 2 Ammo, 5 sec Reload]

Fires 6 beams in a horizontal spread and can influence direction of spread by inputting left or right.

[ac] Mega Sonic Cannon [266 DMG. 1 Ammo, 12 sec Reload]

Can now bend the beam with directional input.

[bc] Gundam Ashtaron Assist [68 DMG, 1 Ammo, Instant Reload]

Cuts guidance during the flip and can also be used in MA Mode.

[MA a] Scissor Beam Cannon

Identical to the beam portion of bc.

[burst] Satellite Launcher [326(A)/303(B) DMG]

Can combo into from 2b and BDb.

Combos

[basics]

5bbb

5bb-8bb

5bb-8b-a

8bb

6bb

2b

BDbb

MA b

[a] = BR Combos

BR >> BR >> BR                   168

BR >> BR → bc                     162                          Unforced down, 170 if you follow up with a BR

BR >> BR → CSa                  176                          Second impact

BR >> BR → Sub(1hit)          146                          156 damage if 2 hit

BR → Sub(1hit) >> BR          145                          Forced down

BR → Sub(1hit) >> bc           137                          Unforced down, 157 if you follow up with a BR

BR → bc                                 127                          Unforced down

BR → bc >> BR                     155                          Does not down

BR → bc >> BR >> BR         163                          Forced down

BR → bc >> BR → Sub(1hit)  158                          161 damage if 2 hit

BR >>(→) ac                                          201(164)

[ab] = Sub Combos

Sub(1hit) >> BR >> BR         158          Recommend combo below to conserve boost + ammo

Sub(1hit) >> BR → bc           150          BnB, unforced down, 170 damage with BR follow up

Sub(2hit) >> BR                     140

Sub(2hit) >> bc                       130          Unforced down, 164 if you follow up iwth BR

Sub(1hit) >> ac                       203

[bc] Combos

bc >> BR → Sub(1hit) >> BR               149                          154 without cancel

bc >> BR → Sub(2hit)                           135                          148 without cancel

bc >> BR >> BR >> BR                        156

bc >> BR >> BR >> CSa                       158

bc >> BR >> CSa                                   156

bc >> BR >> BR → Sub(1hit)               151

bc >> CSa                                               134                          Can cancel

bc >> ac                                                  205(224)                 Improved damage if the grab portion of bc whiffs

[5b] Combos

5bb > 5bbb                                              221                          Unforced down

5bb > 5bb-8bb                                        235

5bb > 8bb > BR                                      237

5bb > 6bb                                                211

5bb > 2b > bc                                          209          218 with BR follow up

5bb > 5bb-8bb(2hit) >> BDb                 231          Diagonal BD forward to connect BDb

5bb-8b > 2b > bc > CSa                         242          Max damage off 5b

[8b] Combos

8bb > 8bb > BR                                      262          Forward rainbow step

8bb > 8bb → CSa                                   265          Forward rainbow step

8bb >> 2b > bc(beam) > CSa                 261?        Link into 2b with forward BD, cancel into CSa from bc very fast to only connect the beam portion, launch slightly

[6b] Combos

6b > 6bb                                                  184

6b(1hit) > 6b(2hit) > BR → bc               176          Forced down by bc, recommend combo below

6b(1hit) > 6b(1hit) > BR → bc               162          When you rainbow step the first hit of 6b, restrains opponent with bc

6b(2hit) > BR → bc                                166          Restrains opponent with bc, unforced down

6b > 5bbb                                                201

6b > 5bb-8bb                                          228          216 damage if you do the 5bb-8b-a derivation, consumes ~20% boost, somewhat easy to cut

6b > 8bb > BR                                        235          Max damage off 6b, decent cut resistance

Here's the actual Dustloop wiki page that has yet to have info transposed into it if anyone has interest *wink wink* :)

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gundam_Virsago_Chest_Break_(EXVSFB)

Started working on the wiki, trying to mimic the other finished entries. I'm afriad I don't have as much information to add. Virsago has been my main since Next Plus, so if anyone has anything cool to add please let me know.

Edit: Does anyone know what his Burst bonuses are and how do I log in to add pictures?

According to this wiki Assault provides him with 10%/10% and Blast is 2%/20%

That's a really handy chart. Indeed the JP wiki doesn't list what its Burst bonuses are (among a number of other suits), but I see no real reason to doubt the validity of the chart. I can't read the Chinese versions of the names, but it looks like they are just in the same order as they appear on the roster in-game.

According to this wiki Assault provides him with 10%/10% and Blast is 2%/20%

That's a really handy chart. Indeed the JP wiki doesn't list what its Burst bonuses are (among a number of other suits), but I see no real reason to doubt the validity of the chart. I can't read the Chinese versions of the names, but it looks like they are just in the same order as they appear on the roster in-game.