Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Of Chaos

XBLAZE: Lost memories announced

Yep, now that its officially announced, will be nice to get the sequel. I guess that little slip up I found kinda did spoil it, lol. (Also, as expected, Nobody's outfit is slightly altered, otherwise kinda see-through, lol.)

Pink hair/eyepatch girl single-handedly got me interested in this series ayyy

Guess I should go ahead and buy the first one, then. I imagine it doesn't have any RPG-elements, though, which sucks.

Pink hair/eyepatch girl single-handedly got me interested in this series ayyy

Guess I should go ahead and buy the first one, then. I imagine it doesn't have any RPG-elements, though, which sucks.

Yay, Fem-Tagonist, lol.

But yeah, the 1st one does not have any gameplay whatsoever, its pure VN, lol. :kitty:

The truth called despair. :roboky:

I assume we will see him and Acht in the memory pieces related to Sechs (that's fate of all side characters). They cant kill a dead person once again.

According to the fans, everyone looks similar to Terumi.

Like Hazama, Kazuma, Touya, Naoto, Ripper, Kiri...
Bleh

And Unomaru, too. Also heard Sechs name floating around at some point

According to the fans, everyone looks similar to Terumi.

Like Hazama, Kazuma, Touya, Naoto, Ripper, Kiri...

Bleh

Don't forget Unomaru.

New famitsu article that is about the director and character designer talking about the characters and there are new art and screens in it. It's going to be three weeks long.

Some things from it, Watashi and Imouto are based on designs from Katou Yuuki, Watashi's age is about Elementary school level, and young Sechs shares the same voice actor as Touya.

And in one of the screenshots, they are talking about the power to manipulate blood (It's not indicating who or what has this power. Is that power bloodedge?)

This week's famitsu scan

yM8WLfvl.jpg

The gag scenario will be free DLC, comes in 6 parts. There are three gags scenarios, each are two parts and those scenarios are Hinata's, Kuon's and Mei's.
For those who doesn't get the Sechs' story with the game, it will be released on April the 30th and costing 200 yen.