Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Of Chaos

XBLAZE: Lost memories announced

New Famitsu Article

4Kux30tl.png

For those who don't know, The new girl's name is Nobody, and she have no memory and lives in Phantom Field.

The Ripper doll is named Brain Cat and it can speak.

In fall a Web Radio show will start to promote Xblaze. The hosts will be announced at a later date.

Celica and Konoe . . .damn, how many years since the first XBlaze? And how's that Touya is still in this story?

Let's hope for the better, IMHO this is HYPE.

Might want to spoiler tag that. The girl's identity is supposedly a secret?

Still, they gave it totally away with that picture. Not sure what to do about it now...

I was hopping for a little redesign for Touya, at least new clothes. But one a closer look, he did have one! His hair isn't as clean anymore.

The teaser website is now open. There's almost nothing on it other than the logo and this text (Fate hates tranquility, and it will bring forth new tragedies).

Two new articles have also appeared, nothing new on them other than character design on Brain Cat and a new screenshot on Konoe(?) in what looks to be Ishana(due to C:E's opening)

Articles: Dengeki   Gamer

They must have already had this planned before the original came out, because no way it sold well enough for them to greenlight a sequel based on that.

They must have already had this planned before the original came out, because no way it sold well enough for them to greenlight a sequel based on that.

It sold over 10k combined sales across both platforms in the first 4 days, right? That's probably breaking even given its apparent level of budget.

I see, well, here's to see and wait what's new to the sequel, and then possibly the long wait for the translation/localization, if possible.

I bet Aksys passes on this one.

Beacause you think it didn't sell well overseas, don't think so, can't have the story end up in a cliffhanger and not have it localized. I mean, it would be nice to ask Aksys directly to see if their sales numbers for the 1st XBlaze did good to someday warrant the chance to localize the sequel if possible. Besides, the 2nd one has some more tie-ins to BB lore, so that can't go unaverted.

It didn't end on a cliffhanger, though. And sales do ultimately determine the likelihood of localization, so if the first game didn't sell that well, Aksys likely would pass on this one.

It didn't end on a cliffhanger, though. And sales do ultimately determine the likelihood of localization, so if the first game didn't sell that well, Aksys likely would pass on this one.

Well, yeah, but lately, and most of the time, they seem to always pick up anything ArcSys related (They've even picked up Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters, though that's a bit different and all), so there's probably good faith XB:LM would be the same. For now, nothing much yet until more info later on.

TGS trailer

In the past, there was a girl that was a doll. She gave her body to the god, and saved the boy she loved. However, the tragedy didn't end. The thorns known as death binds his body, and refuses to let go. Inside the eternal solitude, the girl learned about the boy's fate, and together with despair disappeared into the darkness.

The azure memory is awakening.

The Xblaze Web Radio show is going to be on Chou!A&G+, not Niconico. When taking that into consideration, I don't see it replacing Bururaji but possibly being a companion. The main personalities are Nao Touyama and Sayuri Yahagi.

TGS trailer

In the past, there was a girl that was a doll. She gave her body to the god, and saved the boy she loved. However, the tragedy didn't end. The thorns known as death binds his body, and refuses to let go. Inside the eternal solitude, the girl learned about the boy's fate, and together with despair disappeared into the darkness.

The azure memory is awakening.

Having finally completed Es' route in XBLAZE: Code Embryo two weeks ago, I really do not like where this is going. :(

Release date (April 9th) and other new info

Nothing confirmed yet, but going by the voice actors... It sure seems like the protagonist of the game will be Nine and she's accompanied by her little sister, Celica

And if those two really are the main characters, then the story will most definitely have something to do with the Mage's Guild. Sounds interesting...

Release date (April 9th) and other new info

Nothing confirmed yet, but going by the voice actors... It sure seems like the protagonist of the game will be Nine and she's accompanied by her little sister, Celica

Story will most definitely have something to do with the Mage's Guild. Sounds interesting...

This article(look at the building that Watasahi is facing towards) hinted heavily that it would take place in Ishana instead of Japan.

But if it now is Konoe and Celica(which I don't doubt it is), I wonder how close to the Dark War this takes place in.

The source also mentioned that there was some system info and other characters in the article. I guess I will buy famitsu tomorrow.