Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Of Chaos

XBLAZE: Lost memories announced

Famitsu scan

GSQjrI8l.png

Famitsu article

The story is about Watashi who lives in Ishana together with her sister. One day sister disappears so Watashi goes into her fathers workshop and somehow enters the phantom field were she meets with Nobody, and together with Nobody searches for sister while observing memories through "pieces of memories".

There are also a Sechs story that is a first print bonus.

They also mentioned that to use any type of magic you simply need to "understand" it, didn't they?

Guess Nine is as much a genius as Sechs is.

For the magic (魔術, majutsu) that Kuon and Sechs uses, yes, one has to understand it to use it. That's why it was so impressive for Sechs to use gravity magic.

But the magic (魔法, mahou) that Nine and Celica uses, I dunno. I have a hard time to think that Celica truly understand what she is doing when she is healing.

For the magic (魔術, majutsu) that Kuon and Sechs uses, yes, one has to understand it to use it. That's why it was so impressive for Sechs to use gravity magic.

But the magic (魔法, mahou) that Nine and Celica uses, I dunno. I have a hard time to think that Celica truly understand what she is doing when she is healing.

Even Celica's dad knew she had a gread heal magic aptitude since she was born, so maybe it has something to do with the soul?

Even Celica's dad knew she had a gread heal magic aptitude since she was born, so maybe it has something to do with the soul?

Maybe, I believe it was some kind of power of order, but it's was a time ago since I last read phase shift. Might be time to re-read it again.

In famitsu article, it did say that Imouto do have a very unusual idiosyncrasy, so something in her body is different.

Famitsu scan

WqBhiYrl.png

Watashi thinks that Kuon looks similar to the 10 Sage that taught her some Fire magic.

Someone tells Touya that no matter what he learns, the he should vow to the speaker that he is Touya.

Someone (probably Yuki) say for herself that she from that moment called the girl Hinata.

Es says Touya's name. It says that Es have forgotten about them, and they have forgotten about her.

There are a symbol that looks like Braincat, and touching it adds info to the tips (that now looks more like the library did in BBCP).

When collected enough Pieces of Memory, Nobody will give a riddle(s), and if answered correctly one will be given a "Memory (raw) ore"

The theme song will be sung by Shimotsuki Haruka.

Did they announce a US release date for XBLAZE LOST MEMORIES so far?

They haven't even announced if they're releasing it at all.

I've no proof, but I got the impression the first game sold piss poorly in the US, so don't hold your breath. Maybe ArcSys US will do it themselves and put it out digitally or something.

They haven't even announced if they're releasing it at all.

I've no proof, but I got the impression the first game sold piss poorly in the US, so don't hold your breath. Maybe ArcSys US will do it themselves and put it out digitally or something.

Not to sound right or wrong in anything, problem is, niche companines don't bother to put up sales figures for their games so we never know if the game sold a good amount of copies or not, but oh well...

Maybe i could just buy the game from Japan and play it, though i don't know japanase very well... but i can figure something out!

Well, maybe Aksys might surpise again anyways, I mean, they're bringing out TTGH, though its kinda more or less the same way XB-LM is going out (VN story, some minor gameplay sections.), but we'll see or not, anything goes...

Sorry for double post, but I think I spoke too soon, lol. It seems Aksys is indeed gonna bring out XBlaze: Lost Memories (coming Summer 2015), lol. (Good thing I checked this out on the Aksys site before it went unlisted [it used a picture of the ARES game as a placeholder image, lol.].)

XBlaze Lost: Memories

• Published By: Aksys Games
  • Developed By: Arc System Works
  • Genre: Adventure/Visual Novel
  • Platforms: PlayStation®3 system
  • US Release Date: Summer 2015

Collect the mysterious Memory Fragments to unravel the truth!

"XBlaze Lost: Memories, a visual-novel game based in the BlazBlue universe and the sequel to XBlaze Code: Embryo, is now available for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system! Play as the enigmatic pink-haired protagonist as she navigates through a weird and wondrous alternate reality with the help of the mysterious Nobody in order to save her sister, who disappeared into this unknown world! While there she is tasked with finding “Memory Fragments”, crystallized memories that not only serve as keys that will help her move on and find her sister, but also uncover the identity and story of the person those memories belong to!"

Nice find.

Platforms: PlayStation®3 system

No VITA?, I guess the info was incomplete or maybe it will be a digital only for VITA?.

It mentions vita in the description. It's likely taken from the PS3 listening. Look at Code Embryo on the aksys site. PS3 and PSVITA, the same thing there, only mentions one of the platforms in the platforms tab.

Yeah, I just kinda found it randomly on the Aksys (redesigned) site in the afternoon while trying to access their new forums (which BTW, isn't working at the moment), seems someone just accidentally put it there, I clicked on it and about 5 minutes later (I guess), the listing was gone, but yeah, even if it said PS3, the game description mentions Vita as well. Although nothing much as an official site or a retailer that spoils Aksys titles early (usually Amazon) that has it for pre-order, but nothing yet, for now.

And yeah, before we go any futher than that, we'll all know that the Cover Art from the JP version will be (possibly/mostly) slightly edited due to Nobody's (the character) somewhat suggestive outfit. (Kinda like GG Xrd and covering up :ELP: a little.)