Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JyakotuKurayami

[CPE] µ12 General Discussion

point blank 5C ch -> 
CH 5C 5D 5C 2C 3C 5]d[ -> what ever new combo we can get?

Not sure since air hit 5C 6C was removed.

lol

ミューの一番の強化点は多分、スパモで相手が死んでもビットが消えない事だな!

<sarcasm>

Our steins are unnerfed back to CSE ! They don't disappear when the opponent is defeated in sparring mode >_>

</sarcasm>

Actually that says "Mu's strongest buff is probably the fact that in sparing mode if you kill the opponent your steins don't disappear.

Actually that says "Mu's strongest buff is probably the fact that in sparing mode if you kill the opponent your steins don't disappear.

Isnt that the same what i said?

Our steins are unnerfed back to CSE ! They don't disappear when the opponent is defeated in sparring mode >_>

Very interesting. We can make out aerial steins "safer" by cancelling it into j.2c to land on the ground fairly fast, probably to off set the nerf that we can't jump cancel any aerial stein sets

shown in the first match

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24664977

edit: i have also uploaded this match on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rt8Hdw5QIs&t=1m45s

Mu vs Kagura

one of the combos i saw there was something like j2c j2d jc. we can Stein cancel j2c into jc?

scrap that it was oki discussion, and cp1.1

Couple things.

3c is reverted, still jump cancelable on block/hit.

6c is still stein cancelable.

j.2c is now stein cancelable on block.

So much for nerfs, all you naysayers.

Not counting the reduced laser range on steins and the 6b change doesn't losing 5c>6c for aerial opponents, unable to jump cancel aerial steins and the various j.2c changes, like being techable, sounds like major nerfs?

Charged shots still have unlimited range.

6b change is a direct buff, doubly so counting the new gatlings and cancel options.

5c > 6c has been replaced, it's not like her ability to combo is gone, it just looks different.

j.2c's techability is negligible, considering she still can combo after it and still gets a combo on raw CH. They attempted to do the same thing to litchi in CS, never really made a difference, the move itself is much different now, and it's overall utility is much better, considering it can compliment other tools instead of being a one-shot option you need to commit to.

j.d now cancels into air normals! If she had both movement cancels and normal cancels it would be completely and totally broken, both options are very powerful and she just traded one for the other.

Additionally with the reduced recovery of stein sets she can do stuff like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAuVr59rlM&t=19m40s

Which is more or less what a cs2 j.d jc looks like.

J.2C has absurd recovery...In fact it basically looks like it doesn't have any which is extremely strong and stupid.

5c 6c ikutachi 6a blah still combos so there are definite possibilities, same with 5c 6c SoD charge so give some time and combos will doubtlessly emerge.

I prefer new steins since they are way safer, it's so hard to punish stein setting now and being half screen rarely matters (ditto with cancels). Pressure and blockstrings are way better. You can't do dddddd fortress as well anymore but it's not a big deal because if they want to get to you they will advance into the fortress anyway which makes the range nerf minor.

6b is a huge buff. Keep in mind this thing gatlings out of 5c now and into 3c even on block which means easy mixups that are very safe as well.

Honestly j.2C just looks insanely stupid and I think JP players will definitely abuse it more as they get used to the new Mu. It's quite safe to whiff it now whereas you'd get punished previously (at one point Serizawa whiffs 3 in a row and nothing happens at all to him cause it recovers so fast)

not sure if any one was watching but,

corner 5c sod 2c 5d 2c 5d jc djc dj2c jd j2c bomb 6c? SWAG!

So we lost some corner carry, but our pressure and mixup is much safer, and our neutral game looks even more annoying (if such a thing is even possible lol). New combos are wacky looking but damage is damage. I see H.H. whiff a j2C after a corner combo, wonder if it's some kind of safejump or check to catch roll/late tech?

I wouldn't claim a loss on corner carry yet, especially with her new ability to combo standing opponents non ch midscreen!

・5C

攻撃レベル4

発生12F

地上ch時追撃猶予45F←new!!

・J2C

攻撃レベル3

発生14F

着地硬直5F

・6B1

攻撃レベル4

発生16

空中受身不能19F←new!!

・6B2

攻撃レベル4

発生 6B1発生後6

持続が長そう

生6B2の発生は22F←new!!

・ツルギ

発生17F

硬直1F短くなってるかも

地上ヒット時追撃猶予16F

3C>剣ヒット時追撃猶予18F

ラグナ調べ

fc時にダウンまでにかかる時間が伸びてる可能性あり、キャラによって違うだけかも

・ツルギ最大

発生40F

硬直1F短くなってるかも

・空ハバキリ

発生33F

・イクタチ

発生31F

ヒット後20Fくらいで着地

着地硬直ないかも

・ツルギlv1

攻撃レベル5→4

発生 17

持続 7

硬直 22

硬直差 -10

・2C

空中ヒット時の受身不能36F

・地上ハバキリ

発生35F→36F

・5C

空中受身不能22F→19F

・ビームの発生

5D 144F

4D 145F

6D 145F

2D 150F

・タメビの発生

5D' 177F

4D' 178F

6D' 178F

2D' 183F

JD' 184F

・5A

空中受身不能時間

11F→12F

・D>5C,2C,6Bキャンセル

5D 16F~

4D 14F~

6D 14F~

2D 19F~

・地上Dジャンプキャンセルのタイミング

5D 16F~

4D 16F~

6D 14F~

2D 19F~

from https://twitter.com/dbeard_maguro

My attempt at a translation. Old values in parenthesis.

5c :
Level 4 (no change)
Startup 12f (no change)
Ground Counterhit Spin state for 45f (new)

j.2c:
Level 3 (no change)
Startup 14f (21)
Landing recovery 5f (10)

6b(1):
Level 4 (no change)
Startup 16f (22f)
Knockdown on air hit for 19f (new)

6b(2):
Level 4 (no change)
Startup 6f after 6b(1) (8f)
Possibly more active frames
If 6b(1) whiffs, 22f startup

Sword of Decimation:
Startup 17f (19)
Recovery seems 1f shorter
On ground hit, 16f untechable (slide + 46)
After 3c, 18f untechable (slide + 46)
Longer untechable on FC, but pickup is character specific? Looking into ragna?
max charge :
Startup 40f (61)
Recovery seems 1f shorter

j.214d:
Startup 33f (31)

Ikutachi:
Startup 31f (33)
Lands 20f after the hit
Landing recovery possibly removed? (16f landing recovery)

SoD level 1:
Level 4 (prev 5)
Startup 17f (19)
Active 7f (no change)
Recovery 22f (no change)
Frame advantage -10 (-8)

2c:
Air hit untechable 36f (26)

214d
startup 36f (35f)

5c : air untechable changed from 22 to 19f

stein shot startup
5D 144F
4D 145F
6D 145F
2D 150F

charged stein shot startup
5D' 177F
4D' 178F
6D' 178F
2D' 183F
JD' 184F

・5A
air untechable 11F→12F

Ground stein cancel into normals earliest :
5D 16F~
4D 14F~
6D 14F~
2D 19F~

Ground stein jump cancel earliest :
5D 16F~
4D 16F~
6D 14F~
2D 19F~

I think with the 5a 12f air untech we might be able to do 5a j.a on normal hit which could be nice. Sadly you need to set up a stein before doing the air combo if you want to bring them back down now :\

Weird that cancel windows for normals and jumps aren't the same.

Also, here's some combo notation from serizawa, combo and oki seem pretty interesting.
Midscreen anti air :
6a 6b 2c 2c j.b j.c dj.b j.c j.2c ]d[ 6c 5[d] 5c SoD. charged laser appears after

My attempt at a translation. Old values in parenthesis.

I think with the 5a 12f air untech we might be able to do 5a j.a on normal hit which could be nice. Sadly you need to set up a stein before doing the air combo if you want to bring them back down now :\

I'd rather do 5a 5c 2c etc. with the new 12f untech time in the air, seeing that we don't need a CH 5a for it now. Although you probably still need 5a j.a if you hit the opponent too high with 5a

All in all, it makes 5a a better rewarding "anti-air"

Well the good news is that (like someone already said on his twitter) that Mu's 5a has increased hitstun on airhit and we can 5a>5c without a counterhit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yazw-Dj1Dmo&t=8m25s

but at the same time it's pretty much confirmed by now that 5c>6c won't work without a CH

and a small example here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yazw-Dj1Dmo&t=8m47s

Ikutachi doesn't seem to be like -22f on block anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yazw-Dj1Dmo&t=10m57s

Seriously R.I.P Mu. These changes are a butchering of most everything I liked about Mu. I just don't understand what would possess them to make these changes. She's not considered to be an op character or anything so I don't see why they'd nerf most of her best assets. I'm so baffled and really mad at this. I am looking at having to switch mains now because the new Mu looks horrible in comparison to the current one. Is there some way that she's actually improving that balance out all of these enormous nerfs?

what are these enormous nerfs? she seems average in this version. 

There aren't any IMO, at least not enormous.  From watching H.H., it seems like quite the opposite actually.  Mu seems to have much better (and safer) pressure/mixup now.  I don't get the negative vibe either.....

Her steins not going full screen is my biggest complaint. Maybe I'm overestimating the nerfs on some of these things, but she looks kinda bad to me now. Not only was the range of the steins shortened, the charge up time has been increased and totsuka blade is now slower. No steins off ikutachi sucks imo, as well as the weird 6b. If someone can explain to me how these changes make her safer or better then maybe I'll change my mind, but I'm pretty skeptical as of now.