Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IbGoing2Work

Beginners Unite!

Looking for beginner players to spar and grow with. Lets have fun and learn together!

Psn: IbGoing2Work

I still consider myself a beginner so add radiojet_.

You can add my horrible self as well, if you want to.

Seiko_no_Yurushi

PSN ID: iMainJacky

I usually don't enjoy playing online on UNiEL.. due to the fact that i can't land anything with Seth online.

psn:ironfist93

a beginner thread is just what im looking for,im in need of sum friends to play with and also to improve

That feel when you get good enough that you're not a beginner anymore, but actual good players still shit all over you pretty easily.

Feels like so few people are on my level. Either I crush people, or I get stomped hard. Beginner threads are behind me, good lobbies are beyond me. Q_Q

Psn illness690. I've sort of got my bnbs down, but I still don't know anything about the system mechanics. Add me, gonna be on in about thirty minutes.

PSN: TechBroManSir

Genuine newbie to fighting games here. You'll probably get bored of sandbagging me after a few, but I'm ready to get myself out there and start really learning.

I'm on the West coast. I'm one of those Akatsuki scrubs who can't move on to another character.

That feel when you get good enough that you're not a beginner anymore, but actual good players still shit all over you pretty easily.

Feels like so few people are on my level. Either I crush people, or I get stomped hard. Beginner threads are behind me, good lobbies are beyond me. Q_Q

That's how I am in USF4, Marvel, P4A, Tekken, and it's probably how I'll end up in this game once I learn it. Profound sadness.

Very true. ._.

My PSN is Vlad7779311. I live in Estonia and I would prefer to spar with players, both beginners and experienced, in Europe. Just to let you know I don't like putting up with 1 Bar or 0 Bar connections. 2 Bars should be minimum.

Recently picked up the game, and looking to play with other rookies.PSN : SHONuff7 I'll be adding you all as well.

Add radiojet_.

I am looking for people to play with also, I have no FG experience and trying to not pick up bad habits so far I am just getting bodied looking for some people to play with.

PSN: rocdiesel

Hey, guys! I just got this game on Monday and would love to play against some friends (NA region only). I streamed a little bit last night playing some ranked matches for the first time and had an awesome time getting whooped while learning a few tips. Feel free to add me! Always looking for people to play with. 

PSN: Kyouka50

Hiya!

Just got my hands on this today and will start playing as time allows this week. I think I'll be learning Hyde and maybe some Chaos on the side. 

I'm usually pretty terrible at 'anime' games but they're always fun and I'd love to actually get decent at one, so practice games would be welcome if you see me online.

PSN: Fury-Trickster

Trying to learn UNIEL and not doing so hot. New to anime fighters in general and getting completely slaughtered. I believe I sent a request to everyone in this thread, although illness690 removed me for some reason while I was away watching monday night football. Hope to get my buddy list filled up with players. :]

Maining Waldstein, first anime fighter I have ever played and was only decent at Tekken which is completely different >.< . Very much a beginner and probably added most people in the thread already. Not sure how good my connection might be.

PSN: VillageSalt

Maining Waldstein, first anime fighter I have ever played and was only decent at Tekken which is completely different >.< . Very much a beginner and probably added most people in the thread already. Not sure how good my connection might be.

PSN: VillageSalt

I sent a request your way yesterday. I don't think you accepted but you ended up in my lobby anyway with a 0 bar. :/

My 1st time playing a fighting game so I'm terrible at the moment.Would love to gain some experience and spar with others.Feel free to add me,I main Linne.

PSN:ChessPiece_Pawn

Add radiojet_. I'll give ya some matches.

This is also my first fighting game like many others here, so people to spar with would be plenty cool. 

PSN: Meganecon