Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultydefense

Houston TX: Mash Hard or Go Home

What happened at PZ?

Also, I'll try to show up to U of H tomorrow, not sure if I can but I'll try.

its more a personal thing, not really somethin you guys should worry about

i dunno about sunday, i think I got plans, btw, whens tekken come out?

Aww yeah! I want to see some of that BB Madness in T6 buddy. haha. So yeah, We didn't have the gathering after all. I ended up having plans yesterday. My bad peeps. But I have good news! Next Gathering. Come on people. Let's get this goin. The next location for game night is at UH in the University Center - Aegean (Rm 82) in the underground of the UC, from 7:15p - 10:50p. List of games that will be played: Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters XII, Call of Duty, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, BlazBlue, Tekken 5 DR, Halo This week we'll have FPS games running on a projector. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Fight Night Round 4, Madden 10, and Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory Please let me know via PM if anybody is goin and if so, if they can help with setup's and such. You all that showed last time knows how we sort of need the help, but not by much.

I don't really feel like talking with any of the PZ management atm so atm I'm on arcade hiatus :toot:

let me know when shits goin down elsewhere

Don't hate on UFO also, we love you :(

I'm anti-PZ for the moment, fuck PZ John is his idea on bringing more people is to insult those who goto his arcade. What a douche bag.

Also, there is a reason why PZ is listed on this topic:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=197094

However, there is a chance I might hit over there usual anime con and win some cash off them, but that's about it.

Whatever, otherwise glad to hear things are picking up over there.

I wouldn't mind hitting up you'll sessions once I'm back up in Houston. But right now, let me find a real job first =/

Hey all, Just letting you know I successfully landed in Houston last night (well... league city). I read a couple pages back that there was a BB tournament tomorrow (the 17th)... am I sadly mistaken? I wasn't going to enter, I haven't sat down and played video games for more then 10 minutes in over 2-3 weeks. Transferring jobs sucks, it's stressful and doesn't give you any time to do anything you want, haha. I would like to check out the area, see if it was something I'd hit up every so often if I heard people from here were going to meet up. My girlfriend and I are going to check out the downtown tomorrow regardless. She heard there was a really good china town... can anyone confirm this? Anyway, moving in is probably going to be just as bad as moving out, so I probably still won't be playing many games and the decline of my skill will greatly heighten, lol. Hope to play with some of you soon.

I wouldn't mind hitting up you'll sessions once I'm back up in Houston.

same, pz drama-o-rama is getting old, and i know htown has cooler people

Games this thursday at U of H. I will most likly not be attending due to the Hoe-le-day this weekend. That is all What: VGN Game Night 10/29 When: October 29, 2009 7:15 PM Where: University of Houston University Center (UC) 4800 Calhoun Road Houston, TX 77004 713.743.2255 The next location for game night is at UH in the University Center - Aegean (Rm 82) in the underground of the UC, from 7:15p - 10:50p. List of games: Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters XII, Call of Duty, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, BlazBlue, Tekken 5 DR, Halo, Drake's Fortune, Madden 10, whatever people bring This week we'll have FPS/multiplayer games running on a projector. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Fight Night Round 4, Madden 10, and Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play

HOT DAMN! HOUSTON IS DEAD! NOT EVEN IN THE MASHHARDER FORUMS IS ALIVE. WEAK SAUCE. I gave up on this game till the new one drops. No point in learning this game, all just for fun now. :(

What: VGN Game Night 11/5 When: November 5, 2009 7:15 PM Where: University of Houston University Center (UC) 4800 Calhoun Road Houston, TX 77004 713.743.2255 The next location for game night is at UH in the University Center - Aegean (Rm 82) in the underground of the UC, from 7:15p - 10:50p. If anyone has a copy of Tekken 6 they can bring let me know. List of games: Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters XII, Call of Duty, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, BlazBlue, Tekken 5 DR, Halo, Drake's Fortune, Madden 10, Halo ODST/3 This week we'll have FPS/multiplayer games running on a projector. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Fight Night Round 4, Madden 10, and Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory

Err, I Live In Clear Lake(It's Technically Classified As "Part Of Houston") And I Was Wondering If Maybe I Could Join In?I Play GGx2 #r, Street Fighter 4, 3rd Strike, Blaz Blue(But I Havn't Played In A LOOOOOONG Time), SSBB, And Tekken 6(Though I'm Not That Great At Tekken) And I'd Be Willing To Bring Some Of The Aforementioned Games For Xbox 360...EDIT: Also Willing To Bring My 360 (For SSFT2HdRemix, And For My GG, BB, And Sf4 Saves)

Err, I Live In Clear Lake(It's Technically Classified As "Part Of Houston") And I Was Wondering If Maybe I Could Join In?I Play GGx2 #r, Street Fighter 4, 3rd Strike, Blaz Blue(But I Havn't Played In A LOOOOOONG Time), SSBB, And Tekken 6(Though I'm Not That Great At Tekken) And I'd Be Willing To Bring Some Of The Aforementioned Games For Xbox 360...EDIT: Also Willing To Bring My 360 (For SSFT2HdRemix, And For My GG, BB, And Sf4 Saves)

It's not really invitational, you just go.

howdy, sorry if i missed out on any posts Lets see lets see, for any PZ related tournaments (houston arcadE) you can check out mashharder.com/forums and scroll down to tournament announcements/fighting game forums there really hsan't been any get togethers at my place in a while. Probably because the guilty gear scene is pretty dead. On that note, if you're ever in teh area and want to play GG PLEASE let me know, i still love the game to death, and I life in W houston, on westheimer just off of Beltway 8 if you have a ps3 you can add me , psn is faultydefense and i play BB and tekken 6 on it, though i won't be doing too much of either until they're both patched. There's near weekly gatherings downtown at UH campus from what I gather, I went once, and its a pretty casual crowd, so I'm sure you could find people to play against.

The next location for game night is at UH in the University Center - Aegean (Rm 82) in the underground of the UC, from 7:15p - 10:50p.

This week we're going to setup a 360 LAN to play CoD Modern Warfare 2 and probably some Halo 3. If you have a TV, 360, or copy of Modern Warfare 2 that you can bring, do so. As of right now, we will have at least 6 screens for the LAN. We will mostly be playing on the LAN, but there will still be at least 2 or 3 screens for Smash Bros. Brawl, Tekken 6/Soul Calibur IV, other titles.

List of games: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Tekken 6, Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, Halo ODST/3. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Drake's Fortune 2, King of Fighters XII, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, BlazBlue, Drake's Fortune 2, Madden 10, WWE Wrestling, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Fight Night Round 4, Madden 10, and Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory. We usually have 20 - 35+ gamers coming so disregard the RSVP count.

Learn more here:

http://www.meetup.com/videogamenetwork/calendar/11885967/