Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultydefense

Houston TX: Mash Hard or Go Home

Hey pozer, this is the advanced notice. Hope it helps let you plan for it or whatever.

More arcana next time you come? haven't had that much fun in awhile.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

8pm BlazBlue

10pm Tekken 6 BR

$5 entry

Single Game, Double Elimination

Prizes:

1st 70% + 100 PZ points

2nd 20% + 75 PZ points

3rd 10% + 50 PZ points

What up Dizor. I'm a start having gatherings at my crib. Make sure to post up when you are in houston. Blade: I'll down. 5 bucks is nothing. Costs more to get there. LOL. I'm waiting on word about the next gathering at U of H. I'll keep you all posted. Peace.

I'll head up to PZ in a couple of weeks. School's killing me right now. I'll be heading up there with a friend of mine, haven't played BB with her in awhile, it wasn't out on systems when we last played, so we were beyond terrible. Haven't met up with her since haha. Might be the day of the tourney when we go. :D

I only stayed until around 10:45pm. Got tired of dealing with people mashing the buttons nonstop and in result, ruining the D button 3 times that night.

I only stayed until around 10:45pm. Got tired of dealing with people mashing the buttons nonstop and in result, ruining the D button 3 times that night.

That sounds pretty shitty, I got there around 11:00-11:10 :(

Yo yo. Had a crazy weekend. We back at this though. Hope yall bring out some new cats to play. Also, if somebody can bring a setup, it would help alot. VGN Game Night 10/8 October 8, 2009 7:00 PM University of Houston University Center (UC) The next location for game night is at UH in the University Center - Aegean (Rm 82) in the underground of the UC, from 7p - 10:45p. List of games that will be played: Halo ODST, Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters XII, Call of Duty, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Virtua Fighter 5, BlazBlue This week we'll have Halo ODST and other FPS games running mostly on a projector. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Fight Night Round 4, Madden 10, and Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory.

Yo yo. Had a crazy weekend. We back at this though. Hope yall bring out some new cats to play. Also, if somebody can bring a setup, it would help alot.

VGN Game Night 10/8

October 8, 2009 7:00 PM

University of Houston University Center (UC)

The next location for game night is at UH in the University Center - Aegean (Rm 82) in the underground of the UC, from 7p - 10:45p.

List of games that will be played: Halo ODST, Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters XII, Call of Duty, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Virtua Fighter 5, BlazBlue

This week we'll have Halo ODST and other FPS games running mostly on a projector. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Fight Night Round 4, Madden 10, and Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory.

This has been a pretty crazy month for me now, I prolly won't be able to make any thursday night games for a month or so :(

Just joined after finding this thread. I go to UH so I'm very pleasantly surprised to find a BB scene on campus. How many people showed up last time for fighting games? I probably won't make it tomorrow but if this is a weekly thing I'll definitely show up for future events. btw, I haven't played SF4 in weeks (if not months) and I just picked up BB (and am still in the training mode stage) so I'm sure I'll get my ass handed to me for a while, lol.

Aight, well I was told that it's my neuphew's birthday tomorrow and we goin out to eat, so I might show up late. I mean, like 10pm late. It's over at 10:45pm so I dont' know if I will go fo sho. But I know that the game night will be goin on. N e who. AGX: Welcome to the scene. I was the new guy, but now you are. haha. The Thursday nights are not a weekly thing but it does happen like 2 times a month. Sooo.......... When ever they go down, I post up. Hope to get some casuals soon with you guy's. Might have something on Sunday for a BB get together at my crib. I'll keep you all posted.

A BB get-together sounds pretty badass. I could MAYBE make it to that although its a slim chance since it's all the way in Pasadena

Pasadena is not that far! Really. We make it to the U of H in 15minutes or less. I'm right off the highway. If more people are down to come, I'll post up something.

Thanks for the welcome, B-boy Tekken. I'll try to make the next one. What's the competition like at PZ btw? I've never been. Looking up youtube vids now.

I don't really feel like talking with any of the PZ management atm so atm I'm on arcade hiatus :toot:

let me know when shits goin down elsewhere

What happened at PZ?

Also, I'll try to show up to U of H tomorrow, not sure if I can but I'll try.

So I will most likely not show up tonight at the U of H. I'm trying to have something on Sunday but it's still in the air. Anybody else want to have some kind of gathering on Sunday???

So I will most likely not show up tonight at the U of H. I'm trying to have something on Sunday but it's still in the air. Anybody else want to have some kind of gathering on Sunday???

Aw man and I was thinking about changing my mind and going tonight too :(. Oh well, Sunday still sounds good though.

Sorry Sass. I couldn't make it. And I swear, the time I don't go, EVERYBODY was calling me to find where they were goin to have it. Even people that don't post up on any forums. lol. The weekend looks like it's goin to be Shitty weather wise, so I don't know about Sunday. If it clears up, then it looks like a go. We'll see how it turns out. I might make an appearance Saturday at PZ. I want to take my girl to see the new spot.