Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultydefense

Houston TX: Mash Hard or Go Home

So marks a new beginning.

I've noticed some people posting around the boards mentioning they're from Houston, but not really having a place to call home in the match finder threads due to most posting over at the Planet Zero forums (figure thats a taboo on dustloop :psyduck: w/e) Anyways, feel free to message me or any of the other Houston residents that we'll try to get to post here about gaming sessions and the like for any game really. On any given night we can collect a group of players from all skill levels so don't be shy :eng101:

I'll try to keep this post updated with tournaments and gathering info. If you want phone numbers or addresses, just give me a PM.

So anyways....Howdy Yall and Welcome to Houston :vbang:

The Current Scene outside of PZ:

FD (yours Truly): :VE:

Kurum: :MI:

Valentine: :ZA:

Inutai: :MI:

Nick: :AX:

Insanerabbit: :FA:

Lastblade: :KY:

Doomscyther (by request): :OS:

and (not) growing rapidly!

in an attempts to keep things interested, original post will be updated with the "STEVE'S QUOTE OF THE DAY"

-I'm always butthurt.

-I wouldn't mind smelling like cheese.

-I AM HAPPY GODDAMIT!

-Do you really think I moved for an arcade?

-I drink water so my chicken intake won't kill me.

more to come...

Kobe, you better be practicing your konoha if you're gonna be worth rematching at arcana when oni-con rolls around, otherwise, stop wasting my time. Btw, rodontell says we need to have a FT10 me vs your order-sol cuz he has so much faith in you and I can't block.

FT10 cooking contest, if you can use the stove without hurting yourself i'll make your food for the next 3 days and you already said no to games otherwise i'd do it, I don't like making liars out of people