Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultydefense

Houston TX: Mash Hard or Go Home

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sort of new to the Houston scene, so I'm still kind of settling in.

We have new competition? Dammit, now I'm even farther down the list of good players :vbang:

We'll probably be going to that too.

I hope you show up for the AH2 tournament at Arcade UFO.

I would like to play the best in Houston, and I feel that you are no doubt the best AH2 player in Houston.

Hope you've improved since our last matches! :)

We have new competition? Dammit, now I'm even farther down the list of good players :vbang:

Well I'm not a guilty gear player, I just want to start playing Blazblue for some reason. So I mean, it's not like I'm good.

I might but it's so daunting.

Edit: Know what? Fuck it. I will play Guilty Gear.

Cool, you should head to our apartment one night for games, A few of us get together pretty often to play. There's pretty much always someone there that is willing to play after 4 or 8 pm depending on work schedule.

Most of the houston group in this thread are either roommates are congregate around PZ which is only a mile away.

If you ever wanna get in just aim me at myraculous1 or you can try my cell at 832-754-9141, just say who you are / where i know you from if you call, I tend to get random calls from collection companies >.>.

Don't ever believe anything Steve says. He can lie and tell the truth with the exact same tone of voice. It's a shame he doesn't play Texas Hold 'Em. He'd kick some ass with that poker face.

If you ever wanna get in just aim me at myraculous1 or you can try my cell at 832-754-9141, just say who you are / where i know you from if you call, I tend to get random calls from collection companies >.>.

Yeah I'll see what I can do. Just keep in mind I'm an absolute beginner.

It's time to start deciding on room situations for FRXII. We can obviously room separately or together. I can get plenty of ppl If we get our own room. Lets go to that tournament in AZ too. We can room with Colorado there or something.

So who's is going to be hitting up the Aracde UFO tournament this Saturday? :keke: Steve, you better show up. I want see how much you've improved at AH2 ;o

So who's is going to be hitting up the Aracde UFO tournament this Saturday? :keke:

Steve, you better show up.

I want see how much you've improved at AH2 ;o

Psssh, no one in houston plays fighting games anymore noob