Sign in to follow this  
Eshi

[P4AU] Elizabeth Q&A Thread

Question on Maziodyne: Does this skill have some weird projetile invul frames? You know, besides the hitbox just destroying pretty much every non-super projectile in the game.

The thing is, i saw a Liz evading Minazukis Wings of Purgatory with Maziodyne. The wave just flew through here while she was reading the laser. If timed correctly, you can even hit Minazuki out of his recovery with the hitbox. But i had a heart time to get this working with any other super projectile. Anybody got an idea what is happening?

I'll test it at some point, but my guess is that Wings of Purgatory has a certain amount of projectile durability, but the animation itself doesn't go away because of how big it is even after that durability wears off. So Maziodyne is beating it, but the animation still follows through, if that makes sense.

I'll test it at some point, but my guess is that Wings of Purgatory has a certain amount of projectile durability, but the animation itself doesn't go away because of how big it is even after that durability wears off. So Maziodyne is beating it, but the animation still follows through, if that makes sense.

I also briefly thought about that, but discarded it as very unlikely. But maybe that is the case.

Could also be you are hitting him and destroying the projectile that way before it hits you. I know I've hit Marie's before out of their card super with it.

Sign in to follow this