Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eshi

[P4AU] Elizabeth vs. Yu Narukami

Here is my thought's on the match-up at the current moment if you have a different opinion your most likely right. Alright first off he has two powerful way's to get in (not counting cmd grab for reason's) he has his zio car an ranging lion. Now to handle these to can be a daunting task at first do to the  ranging lion's ability to be mixed/cancled in the air an zoi car's sb dp check first: A ranging lion can be hit with a 2b so it's usually good to being in a down position for a block on the car an a proactive way on lion. An a negative for this tac: your pressure is null but, you can extend the match for sp gain. Now for a awakening answer for the car is a wail if want some risk in your life. Now onto his zoning tool's: yu can throw out zio's an his persona now depending on his choice of zio you can counter with your own a ver. do to his recovery time but, don't forget to only do this on regular zio it's usually better on sb ver. to close in. An now for his persona if he's throwing it up it has a long recovery time so it can easy be punished if your watching for it with an agi/zoi usually an agi would be best to close the target in so you can get some pressure in with sweep/2a's etc. but, on throwing the persona at you it's better for just a a zoi but, they'd prefer to go for there two way's of getting in on you in those condition's as mentioned above.

Narukami shouldn't be using car or lion to get in unless he's calling out something and if he does it's not that hard to punish. For zio car just punish it with 5A for a fatal and if he does it into DP just bait it and punish accordingly. I mean I don't think he should be using those moves because they're mad punishable. Unless you're talking about it in terms of his mixup (d car > omc > 2a > etc)

And if you're just staying there crouching waiting for a chance to 2B his lion or block his low, well that's not really a good idea in any matchup when you could be actually doing things, even checking him out with zio or something. I mean you should be able to 2B it on reaction anyways so you don't really have to wait for it.