Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice7541

#r 34123646p

No matter how much I try I cannot pull this move off consistently. Regardless of whether I do the input insanely fast or take my time, do a sloppy input or a careful one, and alter the timing between each "portion" of the input, I cannot pull this move off 100%. I'll do the input the exact same way three times and twice it'll work and once it won't. Is there some trick to pulling this move off? It almost seems random to me. How many frames do I have to complete the input once I start it, etc.? I'm doing it on a pad, by the way. Any feedback is appreciated, the move is useless unless I can get it off at least 90-95% of the time. Edit: Hm, it seems that so long as I make sure to do the last 46 cleanly, without any accidental extraneous inputs (such as 1 or 3) in between, my success rate goes up to about 80%, regardless of how sloppily I do the rest of the input. Still not perfect, though.

I'm doing it on a pad, by the way.

:vbang:

If you're using the 360 controller (like if you have it off the 360 marketplace) then turn the thumbstick on and just use that instead. I've found it much more useful than the pad.