Pssych

[P4AU] Yosuke Hanamura Combo Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8_K925yKw&feature=youtu.be

Hey look, some shadow combos for people to learn.  Yaaaaayyyyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gzuDECNC1E

Forgot about this combo, because people CAN get hit by this.  Here ya go.

Once I come up with a better format, I will be overhauling the combo thread, not sure when (Hopefully next week?)

FC J2D > ACD (Shadow burst) > 236236CD > (After hit 32) OMC > J6C > J2C > 214214C > 2C > 5AAAAA > 4BB > 6BB > 4BB > 214214D    5741 DMG 

Is this good for a shadow Yosuke combo? 

FC J2D > ACD (Shadow burst) > 236236CD > (After hit 32) OMC > J6C > J2C > 214214C > 2C > 5AAAAA > 4BB > 6BB > 4BB > 214214D    5741 DMG 

Is this good for a shadow Yosuke combo? 

Without being right next to my console, I'm pretty sure you can get something slightly better, since it's usually better to just go for raw damage off of frenzy combos.

Something like j2C/D > Frenzy > 236236CD > OMC > j2C > 236B > j236D > j2D > 236AB > j6D > j2D > 214214C > 5C > 2C > j236C > 214214D should work and probably get around 6.4-6.7k ish?  Can get exact numbers/something more optimal when my roommate's not sleeping.

EDIT: The combo actually gets around 6250 DMG off of j2C and doesn't require a fatal starter.  I think if you land a fatal j2C/D with S. Yosuke, you're better off going for the standard, non-frenzy routes since they'll still hit pretty hard at the tradeoff of slightly less damage and not needing to spend your whole bar of meter.  Of course, just kill 'em off the j2C/D if you can; no reason to not do it if you have the opportunity.

You can actually replace the 5C > 2C > j236C > D Whoo with 5AAAAA > j2C > D Whoo and get around 50-100 more damage, but I just like how the other route looks more.  :v:

In both cases, j2D hits for around 300-400 more damage, giving you about 6650, but I mean, j2D is a pain to actually get to hit since it's so slow.

EDIT 2: It's worth noting that these routes work for most situations that don't include the reset at the start.  There are a few scenarios where you can throw in a 2C right after activating C Suku and do stuff similar to the reset route, but pretty much anything with a 2C already in it will get fucked by proration after adding the second one.

Edited by Ririshii

Playlist for 5A fatals for regular Yosuke based on Greek's video and the playlist for some fatals for Yosuke.

Edited by Royal_Recon
Link was all wrong

Because most 2B things just sorta bounce 'em around the general area of where they got hit.  First route for when you catch them high up, second route for when you catch 'em low.  Dunno what you'd do for carry if you catch anywhere in the between, though.