Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[P4AU] Yukiko Amagi Q&A

Right as you get off the ground you input j.B (so the fan will come out right at the top height of her jump) and then immediately input j.B again. You can't really delay the second j.B at all or else you'll land before it gets thrown out.

Is anyone else having a hard time doing Maragi loops (or really, landing 2 hit Maragis on airborne opponents in general)? The timing feels like it changed a lot from P4A...

EDIT: Never mind, Minazuki just has a stupid hurtbox apparently

It looks like you cannot use the old OS for anti-air fans. 1B/2B/3B > Maharagi was easier to land before.

Fan hitstun looks to be lowered in P4U2. So the confirm from anti-air fans would probably be 5C in this case and, without meter, you can confirm into 214B combo enders.

Plus from range, you'll have to sneak in IAD j.A off of a CH fan to convert. So better get practicing those IAD j.A conversions. I know you can do pretty tricky stuff with j.A j.4B j.236AB but nothin' wrong with the double Agi stuff either. Still trying to get used to this one, it's one of the hardest adjustments for Yukiko I feel. She has to be able to make anti air fans a threat otherwise opponents will just jump around without fear and it'll be harder to catch them grounded for 5aaa unblockable stuff.

In the wiki page it says that Agidyne c does more damage than agidyne d but when i test it in training mode the d version does more damage.  Am I missing something or does the wiki have a mistake?

Is there anything required to play Yukiko that might be difficult playing on pad normally and possibly require me to change my buttons?

Will this question ever be answered?! D:

Is there anything required to play Yukiko that might be difficult playing on pad normally and possibly require me to change my buttons?

Will this question ever be answered?! D:

I mean if you play on a contoller her Agi combos might require remapping because you have to hold buttons down

But mostly no, not really IMO.