Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skye

#FuckYosuke Vs Yosuke

Yosuke Tools

Minazuki Tools

Neutral summary

Offense summary

Defense summary

Oki summary

Shadow Specific Details

Ratio   :ballPSHO: -/-  :ballYO:

Matchup feels like it's in Yosuke's favor. Hard to teleport in on him with that mobility of his and he has solid crossups making it hard to DP him unless he's being too reckless with his offense. His netural also is better than Minazuki's. Just one of those matchups you have to play patiently as Yosuke just gives Minazuki all sorts of headaches... like he does with pretty much everyone.

At least that's how I feel about it.

I think it's even. Neither really overwhelms the other. Yosuke can flail all he wants, Minazuki has better space control on the ground and can easily avoid his air shenanigans. Yosuke have great oki going for him, but Minazuki can touch him 2-3 times and wipe him out. So in that respect I think Yosuke runs a bigger risk in neutral, but if he wins, he comes out on top with great oki and decent conversion. Teleport is a second hand, second rate way of approach only useful if you see them derping fullscreen away. You shouldn't rely on it to get in. Control space with 2d and knives and let Yosuke make the big risks to get in on you. 5d/j.d aren't useful for him because you can 5a the persona for free or it can get hit by knives, and full screen away, your 2d will beat his.