Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skye

Mirror Match! Vs Minazuki

Minazuki Tools

Neutral summary

Offense summary

Defense summary

Oki summary

Ratio   :ballPSHO: -/-  :ballYU: 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it feels like whoever teleported second is the one that gets the hit. Not sure if you can react to teleport with teleport (sincerely doubt it) but I'd be even more cautious than usual about throwing out teleports.

You shouldn't be throwing out teleports like that anyway. Minazuki can 2b fc himself into 4k.

I'm bad, but I'll do teleports in mixup if the opponent has been conditioned to respect and in certain matchups if I see the enemy committing to a bad idea (cough Yukiko cough cough), but I feel like it's best to just not do it at all vs Minazuki. If you actually can react to teleport with teleport, I may learn how to do that just for style.

Minazuki's teleport has really good priority, if you're late on the 2B you'll get bopped.

Punish his DP by dashing far behind and doing 5C -> AoA, it's completely safe to super cancelling.

Remember the confirm limitations on Minazuki and Sho. 2A pickups will not work, nor will 2B 2AB. Minazuki's teleport being force Fatal counter means you can fuck up a Teleport happy Minazuki with 2B FC 5C 2C combos. He also has nothing quick enough to contest air to air above him, so be on the higher one when you hit j.B. j.A also has good horizontal range if you want to be a similar height j.B.

His 2B is good, so he can 2B your jc crossup attempts fairly reliable. Best way to win the Mirror match is to be the more patient Minazuki. Punish his whiffs, Anti Air his wild j.Bs, and mind your spacing.