Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skye

Storm Watch Vs Marie

Marie Tools

Minazuki Tools

Neutral summary

Offense summary

Defense summary

Oki summary

Shadow Specific Details

Ratio   :ballPSHO: -/- :comingsoon:

You can beat Marie's j.c with DP, 214214A, 236236D, or 2B if you're underneath him. j.b will beat it sometimes. Really though, just DP it. J.c is the wall of bullshit that you have to deal with in order to actually play the game.

Her DP cancelled into SB Shell of Denial is basically completely safe. Try to make the DP whiff so she can't super cancel. Otherwise, just punish with 5C -> AoA. If you punish too quickly, she will be airborne and you'll screw up your combo. Wait for her to be on the ground.

Marie's Run Amok is a true blockstring unless you instant block the first hit, which gives you a gap to 214214A or DP.

I'll add more once I can properly test things again, but there is a certain range where you can 5A her but she can't DP you. Her DP leaving her airborne give you the option of the juicier 5C air CH 2C 5D confirm. 2D and j.2D her throwing presents.

I'll add more once I can properly test things again, but there is a certain range where you can 5A her but she can't DP you. Her DP leaving her airborne give you the option of the juicier 5C air CH 2C 5D confirm. 2D and j.2D her throwing presents.

glad I saw this.was wondering how to punish those. Damn thats insane damage.