Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

[CT] ν-13 General Discussion Thread

She gains meter. Very. Very. Very. Quickly. Her 6C alone gives me about 10% Heat. And it's pretty easy to combo into. She can also 44 or 66 after some attacks to warp with what seems like full invincibility directly behind your opponent.

Does she have that Hsien-Ko esque ground wave of blades? I don't know the name of it on the 'actual' command list Kyle posted earlier.

Yeah I'm most interested in the properties of her Demetri style teleport and her feints. Setups, practicality of them, etc. Edit: Speaking of which, the V-13 player on the stream is doing some cool stuff w/ them.

Does she have that Hsien-Ko esque ground wave of blades? I don't know the name of it on the 'actual' command list Kyle posted earlier.

Yes. That is if you're talking about her 214D. Goes about half screen.

Also her 5C can be mashed and combo'd into itself for up to 8 times. She launches each of those little spikes on her back out like a projectile. But I'm pretty sure it doesnt count as one.

And oddly enough Hakumen is her fourth fight in story mode. :psyduck:

EDIT: Her 4B launches straight up and you can actually combo 6C from it on a good majority of the cast. You can do the dash thing from 6C and actually cancel most of 6C's recovery in that way.

You can also cancel 5C into 6C in the same way. Gotta admit though the 4B is weird. There's potential but it's really odd.

Also 6C wallbounces on counterhit.

Yes. That is if you're talking about her 214D. Goes about half screen.

Also her 5C can be mashed and combo'd into itself for up to 8 times. She launches each of those little spikes on her back out like a projectile. But I'm pretty sure it doesnt count as one.

And oddly enough Hakumen is her fourth fight in story mode. :psyduck:

EDIT: Her 4B launches straight up and you can actually combo 6C from it on a good majority of the cast. You can do the dash thing from 6C and actually cancel most of 6C's recovery in that way.

You can also cancel 5C into 6C in the same way. Gotta admit though the 4B is weird. There's potential but it's really odd.

Also 6C wallbounces on counterhit.

1-8: Random

9: Taokaka

10: Boss Rachel

excuse my ignorance cuz I havnt read any of the story threads or whatever but why is it pronounced Nu instead of "Vee"? pretty sweet that shes unlocked and people are saying shes not broken. ill check her out this weekend when I hit up Tokyo

excuse my ignorance cuz I havnt read any of the story threads or whatever but why is it pronounced Nu instead of "Vee"?

pretty sweet that shes unlocked and people are saying shes not broken. ill check her out this weekend when I hit up Tokyo

Greek character

Holy fuck, I just left the Arcade!! DAMNITT, I WANT TO USE HER!!! :( BTW: What are those strange symbols on Step 4 and 5 next to the arrows? Are those symbols part of the code on unlocking her?

Just finished story mode with her. All it shows is that her ending takes place in "Boundary - The Calamity Trigger - and she's naked in the fetal position asking where ragna is. She's bar none the fastest character in the game. And rapes carl's face. Seriously. Every one of her C attacks hits for 8+ hits. It makes nirvana cry. But the downside is she only has about 10k HP.

Holy fuck, I just left the Arcade!!

DAMNITT, I WANT TO USE HER!!! :(

BTW: What are those strange symbols on Step 4 and 5 next to the arrows?

Are those symbols part of the code on unlocking her?

some of the text was cited from japanese text

so some symbols might look buggy depending on ur environment

just ignore those symbols and execute the command

I looks like on whiff one of her quick aerials (perhaps j.a, or j.b) she can air dash cancel. It looked on the live stream like the player was TKing this move and then doing a super low airdash very quickly off the ground as oki. Can anyone confirm that?

her Ds are swords you summon. - you can gatling up to 4 swords max - you can do the same sword command 2 times in a row ex: 6D, 6D, 5D, 5D is ok, 5D, 5D, 5D won't work. - you can only summon another sword if the previous one hits. so no whiffing swords to fill the screen with stuff. -the swords do chip damage her slow fields have a hit that does no damage if hte opponent is right next to v13. they slow movement in both horizontal and vertical direction. so if you sweep and cancel into a slow field, the will slowly fall to the ground, giving you time to hit them for an air combo her 632146D super (the one where a giant sword appears in front of her and impales downards can be done in the air more notes tomorrow when i have ppl to play against

Did anyone unlock V13 at the SVGL? If not, then I'll do it.

Was thinking about swinging by at 1 PM or so to do it, if not by then she should be unlocked.

~Chun

I looks like on whiff one of her quick aerials (perhaps j.a, or j.b) she can air dash cancel. It looked on the live stream like the player was TKing this move and then doing a super low airdash very quickly off the ground as oki. Can anyone confirm that?

Just tried it. You can't air dash cancel, but her j.A and j.B have a fast enough recovery so that you can air dash after them. I managed to do the super low airdash that you were talking about. But it certainly isnt a cancel.

her Ds are swords you summon.

- you can gatling up to 4 swords max

I'm pretty sure you can do more than that, especially with this throw combo I use a lot:

Throw > 5D > 5D > 2D > 2D> j.5D > 5D > j.2D > 2D > 214D.

I think the properties of her gatling are closer to this (can't really confirm since I'm just going from memory):

• Can do two Ds of a given direction per gatling (i.e. No 5D>5D>5D or 5D>5D>6D>6D>5D)
  • 4D>4D and 6D>6D ends your gatling

Also, Nu's 6C, 2C, and all of her D combinations are dash cancelable, forward and back.

I'm pretty sure you can do more than that, especially with this throw combo I use a lot:

Throw > 5D > 5D > 2D > 2D> j.5D > 5D > j.2D > 2D > 214D.

I think the properties of her gatling are closer to this (can't really confirm since I'm just going from memory):

• Can do two Ds of a given direction per gatling (i.e. No 5D>5D>5D or 5D>5D>6D>6D>5D)
  • 4D>4D and 6D>6D ends your gatling

Also, Nu's 6C, 2C, and all of her D combinations are dash cancelable, forward and back.

It's....beautiful. :yaaay: Is there a pause after the 5D directly after the j.5D? Because I can't seem to get it to connect consistantly.

The 214+A/B/C aren't an invisible hit, she makes a little black ball right in front of her, that's what hits. 2B->5B->5C*n->6C or 3C hits from retardedly far away. Dash 5C for a few hits->6C for 1 or 2 hits->dash fwd or back is an INSANELY good string to fish with. You have about a million years to hitconfirm and it appears to be completely safe on block, especially if you backdash. (O.o)