Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGS

[CT] ν-13 General Discussion Thread

If somebody gets between you and the swords for the multi hit super and you burst them can it combo into the super?

Once the swords come out they won't stop from coming out. I've knocked people into them so I imagine burst works too.

On the V-13 frame data, I think this part:

4~20 Invulnerable to all non-low moves. Can cancel into a move after 27F. Can cancel into 6C, 2C, and ground sword summoner moves.

Should say:

4~20 Invulnerable to all non-low moves. Can cancel into a move after 27F. Can only be used after 6C, 2C, and ground sword summoner moves.

You cannot cancel Act Pulsar into any of those moves, but it can be used to cancel any of them.

On the V-13 frame data, I think this part:

Should say:

You cannot cancel Act Pulsar into any of those moves, but it can be used to cancel any of them.

Thanks, fixed it.

-made out of paper

-not as good up close

-zoning has a few holes

-whiffed swords have a lot of recovery so you can often smack her in the face

I have never seen a V13 play like that before, pretty impressive stuff. Also lolraep.

And did I see a Dizzy j.2S-style crossup vs Noel?

Yeah, both vids were completely insane. The white Tao and the Rachel were also really great, but that v13... 43 hits, 10 second combos, swords flying everywhere... wtf?? Completely out there :v:

so what exactly is Act Pulsar? I don't have access to the game, but I'm trying to learn how to do every charas combos by watching the vids, and I don't quite understand what Act Pulsar is ]:

I'm having trouble getting people out of my face when they're applying the pressure hard. What are v13's best poke-out options, does she have a good normal or a good reversal?

honestly, sit there and FD. If you play her right though, by the time they get in you should have the meter to dead angle.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and game. The nearest arcade that has this game is like more than 3 hours away and I'm planning to go in a few days. So I was wondering if someone could make a list of some easy bnb combos I could do with v-13 for my first time playing this game. Thanks.

Figured as much. Seems like they were going for a classic GG vibe here, especially since someone said that Haku-Men sort of played like the very first version of Testament.

So who is V-13's Guilty Gear "counterpart"?

Dunno why people say dizzy, maybe she looks like her cause I wings but she is a fusion of axl lows range game( chains for swords) testaments ground game ( thing that she calls from any part of the screen) and venom reverse shoryuken( portal that hits u on close range, locks you down on blockstun or let you keep dishing damage). All that to a powerful backdash and good charging move and there you have it, v13