Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deibu

EU Sparring partners?

I'm on PSN at random times, but I live in Estonia and wouldn't mind players with good connection. I mostly play as Yuzu and Gordeau in UNIEL. I am also trying to play BBCP and GGXXAC+R more often. Might buy P4AU.

Awesome sounds great, I'm normally at work during the day and am online around 6PM GMT and on weekends I can play whenever really. Would be great to play you guys as a good connection in match making is scarce, will add you all. Look forward to playing!

I see that you're a fellow UK'er. I'm usually on after 4pm GMT in the afternoon so feel free to add me and we'll get some games on.

I'm not very good at the game yet, only got it a few days ago but would be good to try out the online play.

Looking forward to playing with other EU'ers.

I'm on during the evenings, usually around 9:30 - 11, so if you see my room, feel free to join, or just send me an invite. If you get sick of unreal black things, I also mash in BB and P4U2 when it hits US.

I also play around evenings, though I live a bit farther to the East than, like, everyone who posted here so far. The lag is usually not too bad, though, so feel free to hit me up for some Merkava/Vatista matches.

Yo!

Im playing sometimes like 16:00-20:00 EU time. Now im using PSN name Fidoskin till saturday for some reasons. If i play persona just PM me im always wanna play UNI ^^

When we will play online, i really would like to play at my best against you guys, but i'm not used to play on pad and my arcade stick is broken :/
I'm really angry i can't repair it xD I hope i'll get it repaired as soon as possible. Stick is really fun to use..

Well...if you play against me, go easy on me LOL I tend to panic with pad xD

I'll be online from 21:40 to 23:30 this evening. :D

[i usually have a really good connection with EU players...]

If you ever see me hosting a room, feel free to join. (Or invite me if you ever see me online)

Fairly decent Carmine player here, though I really need to work on my pressure game.

GGs to everyone i played with . really enjoyed those matches. we should make more EU Lobbys like the ones we did today :P

The lobby suddendly crashed 3 times, always when i was selecting the character with RailgunMegatsu or playing with him XD Don't know why :/

Thanks to Keech for creating the third lobby. My upload sucks in these days, don't know why, so thank you for creating. The connection really improved when u were the host.

I crashed at the end, and i were not able to find the lobby again o_o Btw, it's late....so GGs again and see ya for other matches guys

Yeah nice on guys, these lobbies were fun. My Seth needs a bit of work, my pressure on block is kinda lacking and I keep dropping combos and losing Oki pressure.
Lets play again soon, I should be online on Sunday, maybe Saturday, give me a inv if you see me pop online. Will keep an eye out for the EU Lobbies. 

Just make sure that the lobby is always named 'EU Lobby' or something like that. 

Peace

Thanks for the matches last night all. I'm still not there with Akatsuki, not happy with my play with him last night but will get there I'm sure. Loads of good matches and skill on show though.

Looking forward to the next lobby with you guys.

Hi guys, Yuzuriha player here from Portugal. I just bought UNIEL, if anyone wants to play you can add me on PSN off course : )

Hi guys, Yuzuriha player here from Portugal. I just bought UNIEL, if anyone wants to play you can add me on PSN off course : )

I've added you on PSN. Looking forward to getting a few games in with you! :)

Question for you all. Would any of you be interested in a Skype lobby for discussing matches, etc while playing?

Question for you all. Would any of you be interested in a Skype lobby for discussing matches, etc while playing?

Yes sir! My skype is fn__ru

Skype lobby sounds great. I wont be on much this week as my Girl Friend is back from Japan this week so my evenings will be busy as she goes back next week.

EU community for the win

Hi, I'd like join in too, My PSN is Ceeboop. I'm still new to the game and fighting games in general so I hope I can learn the ropes by playing with you guys. I currently play Linne but I'm undecided on a main :>

Hi, I'd like join in too, My PSN is Ceeboop. I'm still new to the game and fighting games in general so I hope I can learn the ropes by playing with you guys. I currently play Linne but I'm undecided on a main :>

I'll add you on PSN. Look forward to playing a few rounds with you. :)

EU skype chat sounds great. I'm usually online around the evening, although not every day. Skype is sima-chan. (with the dot)

edit: I can stream too. Whenever I'm not playing anything that requires my internet, I could host a streamed EU lobby in the evening if anyone is interested.

I would like to join the skype group too!

PSN: Antaiseito

I try to be on as often as possible in the evening (~9pm-12pm GMT) ... which isn't as often as i would like due to work/training/other stuff, but oh well :)

Playing Yuzu and trying to get in her more advanced combos right now. Missing a lot of matchup knowledge, yet, though.