Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deibu

EU Sparring partners?

I'll start dealing with the Skype stuff later this evening. I'll also add those I haven't to PSN and Skype as soon as possible.

EDIT #1: Everyone should now have been sent a friend invite via PSN. Please check at the earliest convenience.

Hey, would definitely be interested in the lobby and the skype group ! I'm having hard times finding people online since one week or two :/.

PSN : Kitsue

My main is Seth, I guess I'm around decent even tho I tend to have stupid automatism sometime. I'm around there all the day, but my play time is mostly in the evening, around 7~9pm to 12pm GMT+1.

I will be opening an EU lobby in about an hour or so. It's gonna be streamed, so I don't know if I'll be able to play myself. I hope you guys show up :)

I'll be on shortly, looking forward to a few matches. :D

Edit #1: The Skype lobby has been opened. I've added everyone who provided a Skype contact in their post. If you want added, make sure to tell me. :)

Thanks for coming on and making the Skype lobby and games a success. Here's hoping for more awesome sessions in the future!

Plenty of excellent talent and friendly folk in there and here's to hoping more people join in as time goes on.

GGs Sannos. Best Seth UNI PSN ^^ 

And GGs guys from Skype chat. Im playing from Huitzil_UNIEL pls now. Please add if you want to play a bit ^^

I'll be on shortly, looking forward to a few matches. :D

Edit #1: The Skype lobby has been opened. I've added everyone who provided a Skype contact in their post. If you want added, make sure to tell me. :)

Im interested in joining the chat.

Hi! I'd love to have more people to play against. My PSN is ScopeyDo. 
I'm usually online around 5PM till 11PM GMT + 1 Sunday - Thursday.
Also is the Skype group still active? I'd also like to join it if possible.

Hi! I'd love to have more people to play against. My PSN is ScopeyDo. 
I'm usually online around 5PM till 11PM GMT + 1 Sunday - Thursday.
Also is the Skype group still active? I'd also like to join it if possible.

I'll add you to PSN as soon as I get a chance. What's your Skype username? I'll add you to the lobby!

I've added both mAceofHearts and Kriegdrache to Skype. I'll add you guys to the lobby once you accept.

Happy to see you got into the lobby Ceeboop. :)

Played ScopeyDoo yesterday and a couple others. GGs for then, learnt a lot, especially as I'm so new to anime games in general. Add me to the PSN and Skype list.

PSN: mM137

I'm getting a bit rusty, so it would be nice to get some games going tonight. Add me on Skype, too, username is SingerOfW.

Hey looking for EU to practice/play with. I'm really new to the game just started attempting to learn how to play it, so please bare that in mind if you wanna play as right now im trying to get to grips with game. 

Hey looking for EU to practice/play with. I'm really new to the game just started attempting to learn how to play it, so please bare that in mind if you wanna play as right now im trying to get to grips with game. 

I'll add you on PSN as soon as I get a chance. :)