Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celerity

[P4AU] Marie Combo Thread (Updated 4/13/15)

I don't know if everybody already knew this but we have a burst safe route after OMB/OMC 

sweep>236A>OMB> 214A~C>2C>236236C

if they burst at 214A~C you have enough time to react to it and use 236236D, and if they burst at 2C then they're too high for the burst to hit and you can punish them on the way down

I don't know if everybody already knew this but we have a burst safe route after OMB/OMC 

sweep>236A>OMB> 214A~C>2C>236236C

if they burst at 214A~C you have enough time to react to it and use 236236D, and if they burst at 2C then they're too high for the burst to hit and you can punish them on the way down

Very cool discovery :) I'll mess with this a bit in training mode later today and see how much more we can get more off of 214A~C

What is the best combo to do after 5B hit on medium or long distance (where >5C > 2AB won't hit)? It happens pretty often since this is a good poke.
I found that you can do 5B > 236A and then continue to OMC combo or just get a knockdown
You can also can 5BB>jc j.C > standart combo on a certain characters

And on CH you can 5B>236B > standart combo

Am I missing something? Are there any better hitconfirms from long 5B (CH and non-CH)?

nope, that's pretty much it

that's another thing that's better in 2.0, since you can do something like far 5B>5C>236D

do 5B>5BB>j.C loop/crouch hit combo if it's non CH and you're in 5BB range, otherwise you just have to go into 236A or 236C