Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulcan422

King of Fighters 98 UM & 2002 UM: Steam Edition

SNKP announced 3 more games for PS2 Classics on PS3: KOF 2003, KOF MI2, and SS Zero. Japan only. Obviously, these are just emulations without online play.

Didn't realize they had already released the Twinkle Star Sprites sequel as a download. I'm definitely getting it off the JP Store, and I'll do the same for MI Regulation A if they end up putting that up too.

Something else King of Fighters related is King of Fighters Re-Bout came out this week for the jpn store.

Something else King of Fighters related is King of Fighters Re-Bout came out this week for the jpn store.

Actually, you're real late on this one, it came out on JP PSN on 1/21/15.

Actually, you're real late on this one, it came out on JP PSN on 1/21/15.

I thought 1/21/15 was for Hong Kong?

I thought 1/21/15 was for Hong Kong?

It is, it seems as usual, when JP PSN releases come out, then HK PSN ones arrive soon after, though HK PSN stuff is cheaper in some instances.

Didn't realize they had already released the Twinkle Star Sprites sequel as a download. I'm definitely getting it off the JP Store, and I'll do the same for MI Regulation A if they end up putting that up too.

You're better off getting TSS - LPP from the HK PSN, since its a bit cheaper (after checking conversions). But if you don't really feel like going through JP and HK PSN stores and rather just have 1 acct to get it one of these days despite the price differences.

---

Update: On second thought, the TSS sequel is part of an SNK sale that's only on the HK store until 4/29, so yeah...>_>