Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

What to do with Dragon Install

I've been meaning to ask this for some time now, but seeing as it doesn't come up that often, I never got around to it. I know there are moments when Dragon Install itself is useful, due to invincibility frames and whatnot, but the question is, what next? From what I gathered: Sweeps kill DI Tension Gain is good. You risk negative Penalty when time runs out and there's Counterhit status among other things. I don't really want to think of it as a desperation attack though, because in previous games it didn't act that way, and it was a pretty good way of psyching out the opponent, putting a little fear into them. So what do you guys suggest?

i dont really think dragon install is all that useful. you can do a lot more with 1/2 tension.

yes I guess you're right Nives, it's to risky if Sol do a Dragon Install because he's dizzy rate is also up too, and that will be a serious problem if Sol is Dizzy. Fear ...? yeah maybe a bit if your opponent got 63236+HS from Sol :p

It's a nice surprise to throw out when your opponent is down to his last sliver of life. Bandit revolver becomes crazy, and u can otg it into another bandit revolver (rinse and repeat). As your opponent may become more defensive and more prone to FD/block, you just might even be able to go in for a command throw -> HS VV = GGPO.

I use for kicks/on the last sliver of life cuz I'm like WTF do I gotta lose if Sol's near death anyway plus his tension goes up which is good for Fding. Also it scares the crap out of scrubs. But mostly I just leave it alone. I find that it kills Sol's options cuz he has to act fast. So just leave DI alone...

i dunno, dragon install is definitely a psycologic move on your opponent. it can either help you or hinder you, really depends how the other person reacts to the dragoninstall.

I use for kicks/on the last sliver of life cuz I'm like WTF do I gotta lose if Sol's near death anyway

lol i agree with this one :D but latelly i'm seriouslly forgot if he has Dragon Install XD

U dunno about you guys, but I try to save half tension simply to DI at the end of the match. srsly

I was just about to post this.

this thread is still alive? well here is what you do with dragon install: pick up your arcade stick, throw it against the wall, and run around screaming with your arms flailing over your head... ...until dragon install is over. resume game.

this thread is still alive?

well here is what you do with dragon install:

pick up your arcade stick, throw it against the wall, and run around screaming with your arms flailing over your head...

...until dragon install is over. resume game.

but you also need to make yourself glow red

Sol Ac has the secret super Dragon install (not vanished afte a while) = QCBx4+P+HS (tension gauge at 100%)

Sol Ac has the secret super Dragon install (not vanished afte a while) = QCBx4+P+HS (tension gauge at 100%)

Really. I never would have guessed, considering there's already a topic about it.

sol needs a command like 293860#481*#!@~11 that just makes him explode, and is only weak to water pokemon. it would be much cooler than doing DI at the end of the match.