Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

What to do with Dragon Install

Do Dragon Install and when you're doing it scream: "OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!" then start mashing hardcore. You'll scare the flying fuck out of your opponent.

run up trip to Bandit revolver loop.. if blocked - gunflame frc start over in the mixup run up throw run up VOLCANIC VIPER People tend to not fall for the run up throw in DI mode since most people expect it. I had a bit of success just running up doing a volcanic viper though. But i hardly ever use it since slash cause you get dizzied in 2 hits. Its a joke move.. use it when they got no life left and your positive you wont fuck it up. But even then.... Theres nothing more embarassing than doing a DI when you're winning only to lose cause they fucked you up. I think its more embarassing than missing an IK against aba. And whats with his air S getting all helicopter fast. Wish that worked with his air D.

i dunno, dragon install is definitely a psycologic move on your opponent. it can either help you or hinder you, really depends how the other person reacts to the dragoninstall.

damn straight!

If DI had the 10 sec time limit without penalties after use and untech time on HS to combo repeatedly over and over like it had in GGX, The new properties to GF, VV*, and BR from GGXX onward, and took more than a single knockdown to deactivate, tension gain from / and AC, and the air OD from GGI's K.Sol, that would be a truly scary DI. Edit: *I think Sol always had this change to his VV even back to GGX, can't remember.

If DI had the the 10 sec time limit without penalties after use and untech time on HS to combo repeatedly over and over like it had in GGX, The new properties to GF, VV, and BR from GGXX onward, and took more than a single knockdown to deactivate, tension gain from / and AC, and the air OD from GGI's K.Sol, that would be a truly scary DI.

Scary and broken! Come on, it's just a Overdrive, not a Obliteration Mode! :vbang:

For desperate situations, I guess is worth to try DI from a safe distace, and just dash in to Wild Fang (they´re too damn scared for try anything normally), but is just for legendary come backs. I never waste my tension on this.

Dragon Install is wasted if you don't violently run into a Faust bomb and die from it.

DRAGON INSTAAAAAAALL RUN RUN RUN "SLASH!"

this