Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Sho vs. Margaret

Post anything relevant to the Margaret matchup in here! 

Neutral

Offense

Defense

Utilizing your tools

I feel like this is one of his worse ones. Cu Cuchulain can absorb survival knife unless you predict it and hit it before its active frames and High speed movement is most definitely not safe against her at all, although Air one is 50/50 as long as you can space it to get behind her. I think in general you have to wait for her to get in close then do work because your only real safe movement options I feel is in the air.

Just be sure to jump alot to punish her AoA and if shes full screen expect the sweep. Upon further play yoshitsune is punishable by survival knife aswell just make sure hes far away.

i really hate margaret :v: 

Ahh, my friends a Margaret main and gave me some tips vs. Her.

More or less, the air is your friend in this fight. She'll have a hard time swatting us out of the sky.

She's also pretty poor in pressure, if we can get her in it, keep her in it. 

As for her pressure, some of it can get stale quickly, and a good bit of it loses to rolls. 

But I do see what you mean, she can be tough to get in on, so when we do we need to make her unable to get out.

My experience here:

j.B all day. It beats out her jabs and breaks personas from what I've played and can convert into a combo if you CH or time it right.

Hop j.A/j.2C on wakeup to bait DP and/or cross up, gets fatal if she dps

Don't bother with knives unless it's EX, use EX knives to limit her movement to either the air where you can j.B or the ground where she has to block.

that's all I've got here, it's just my experience vs. her, so I may be wrong in some areas.