Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RickJamesGhost

[FB] Arche Gundam General Discussion: Make Way for Prince Ali! [INCOMPLETE]

10087895.jpg

Suit: Arche Gundam

Cost: 2500

Durability: 640

Pilot: Ali al-Saachez

Movelist

[A] GN Buster Sword (Rifle Mode)
Fires up to three consecutive red BR shots.
Ammo : 3
Damage : 65
Reload Time : (Around 4 seconds) ?, reloads when empty
Staggers in 1 hit. Knockdown in 3 hits. Like Exia's BR.

[CSa] GN Fangs (Surround and shoot)
Deploys 6 (?) GN Fangs that surround and fire at the targeted enemy.
Damage: 98? (Depends on the number of hits)
Charge Time: ?

[AB] GN Fang(s) (Near Arche shooting)
Deploys up to 6 GN Fangs near Arche Gundam and fires at the enemy. Great tracking with more Fangs fired.
Ammo: 12
Damage: 20
Reload Time: ?
Staggers in 1 hit, Knockdown in more than 6 hits. (Not sure how many it takes just yet)

[AC] GN Fang Spikes (Surround and Stun)
Deploys GN Fangs with Beam spikes, which surround the targeted enemy and fly into it.
Ammo: 1
Damage: 95 for all three hits
Reload Time: ?
Staggers in 1 hit

I posted this in another thread, but here is the wiki page: http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arche_Gundam_(EXVSFB)

I got the basic stuff started. If you want to/can translate combos from the JP wiki page, your efforts would be appreciated :3

Actually, all the info I posted was from my own analysis of Arche Gundam while playing against a player-less 2nd controller on splitscreen. I'm glad to see most of my measurements were right, though. But unfortunately I have no knowledge of written Japanese and only know a few words spoken. You've already got more on the English wiki than I do right here.

Ok, well I went in and did the combos. Trimmed some of the fat from the JP wiki and added some ones it didn't have that I found while testing. Hopefully that puts it in a nice enough shape until I or someone else goes back and translates the moveset details, melee tables, and tactics ><